Monday, 4 August 2008

Friday Sketchers #13: 'Jingle bells'

Another fab sketch over on Fri sketchers, which this week has been set by Kimmie. So thought I'd try and do this challenge early for a change and yep, you guessed it - used another one of my fab Charlotte & Charlie stamps!
Materials:
  • Image: 'Charlotte with Reindeer' from 'Charlotte & Charlie' range of stamps at 'Whiff of Joy'
  • Colouring: Promarkers, white gel pen with clear glaze pen over charlottes hair & boots, reindeer's nose, antler & hooves and not forgetting bit of stickles over the bells.
  • Paper: DCWV christmas stack (left over from yesterday's card)
  • Others: Fiskars 'threading water' border punch, snow eyelets from stash and green raindots from Michelle

I love this Reindeer so much, she's so pretty. Does anyone in the UK remember that drink 'Babycham'?!! Didn't they used to have an Ad in the 80's with a little deer/fawn - it just reminds me of that LOL

Don't forget, if you pre-order now, shipping is FREE so even if you're not even thinking of making christmas cards yet, it's worth getting it now and the money you save in shipping could go towards another stamp (do you like my thinking?!!! ;))

16 comments:

Cyndi Bundy said...

She is just soooo fun and your coloring is awesome! I am so glad I ordered this image!

Camilla said...

Ohh Fran!! It is just sooo beautiful!! I was waiting for my mail today, but nothing:(.. Hoping for tomorrow, so I also can start working with this beauties!:) Your colouring is fantastic and the layout is stunning! Love it!
Hugs, Camilla.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Fran!!! This is just simply GORGEOUS!!! All your shading is so beautiful!! I love Charlotte with the dark hair!! And I'm totally jealous that I don't have mine yet!! heehee!!!

Gill said...

Another beauty Fran, gorgeous colours and yet again your colouring is superb on this super cute stamp
lv Gill x

Rach said...

ohhh FRAN!
this is gorgeous....stunning colouring and layout...yet i am so sad :(...I don't like my postman anymore....I still havn't got my stamps.....and you'll have gone through the whole bloomin lot before i can even get mine mounted on the ez mount....
only kiddin Hun...your doing a fab job...keep it up.
Big hugs Rach.xxx

Kathy said...

How cute is this!! Your going to get me in trouble!! Every new one you color I think I have to have. They really come alive with your coloring!! AND that reindeer!! He is so cute I love his rosy cheeks! Too cute Fran.... :)Kathy

Diane.W. said...

Another fab card Fran! Luv those Raindrop embellies too :o)x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, brilliant work on the image and love the papers. Couldn't use the shed for crafting wouldn't hear the Postman!

MALIN said...

Oh this is just so cute, I wish I had more time and more money ..
I have no time for crafting since my puppy arrived - he wants to go out every hour...

//Malin

Debbie said...

Another Gorgeous card Fran with these cute Images I love the layout and the colouring is beautiful.
Hugs Debbie x

Nicola said...

giving her dark hair has opened up so many more possibilities. Love the card. Can't wait to get my stamps.

Hugs
Nic

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Wonderful card Fran...I love your colouring, it just keeps getting better!
Carole ;o)

Alison said...

Hi Fran!
Katharina sent me your link so I could see my stamps all colored in! They look wonderful! I especially liked Charlotte's wings in your previous post!
They really come to life with color and I can't wait to see everyone's different interpretations of them!
How did you do the blue effect behind her and the reindeer? That really pops!

Nice to meet you!
Alison

cats whiskers said...

Oh Fran you are making me jealous having these great stamps to play with. She looks great you have made another wonderful and scrummy card as usual, he does remind me of the Babycham fawn I also have a couple of christmas ornaments that look exactly the same, I have had them since the 70's they cost about 2/6d (12.1/2p) in woolworths and are actually cheapy plastic horrible things, but have such sweet faces, I just have to get them out every year, (Mad I know) Hugs Jacqui x

Glitter Monkey said...

Another stunner babes - it's fantastic to see these stamps coloured in! Lol Lynn x

Helena said...

Yes you are right I remember the deer in that ad!!!!

Cute card and beautifully coloured in!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin