Thursday, 28 August 2008

Fri Sketchers: Naughty or Nice? & WoJ news

Fab sketch by Carole this week over on Fri sketchers. Lovely simple one which I love.

Have whipped up quick christmas card with another Whiff of Joy stamp. I love this Charlie one as the doggy is just so comical and it doesn't have to be used for christmas, even though I have!
I've not ticked the box of whether naughty or nice until I know who the recipient is!

Materials:

  • Images: 'Charlie with dog' Whiff of Joy stamp. 'naughty or nice' tag from Inkadinkado clear set ( 'christmas tag wishes')
  • Colouring: Promarkers and a bit of stickles. Kept it simple and have just cut out and raised image on 3d foam for a bit of dimension
  • Papers: Pink Petticoat christmas download (found sheets I printed from last year!)

Talking of Whiff of Joy have you seen the latest news over on Katharina's blog? It's the long awaited release date for the range of stamps by Elisabeth Bell. The date to put in your diaries is 3rd Sep, as I just know there will be a stampede for these beauties. For details visit Katharina's blog or the webshop.

Can't wait to get my DT packet and there may even be some candy in there ;), so stay tuned! Ooo, it's just soooo exciting, must try and calm down now before hubby comes home and thinks I've gone mad :)

Also, before I go, must mention this award I got off the lovely Diane!

Thanks lovey, really appreciate it :) I've already passed this award on (here, if you're interested) so won't do it again if that's alright with you.


13 comments:

NATALIE said...

well done on the award =)
I cant wait for them stamps either, It feels like christmas! haha
Love the christmas card you have done, i think the tag really finishes it off and is a good image to add =) The colours really compliment each other also.
xxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fab card Fran, Love the cute stamp and your Naughty or nice tag, Hugs, Nikki x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Hi Fran, love your card and you have done another fabulous job colouring the cute image! You must be really excited about getting your new stamps...can't wait to see what you make with them! Thanks for trying my sketch and for joining us again at friday sketchers.
Carole ;o)

Malin said...

Cute card and it os beautful as always!

//Malin

debby4000 said...

Love your naughty or nice card, fab tag. I can't wait till the 3rd I can see myself very poor by the end of September.

Rach said...

gorgeous card Fran....love how you have coloured charlie, the naughty or nice tag is a great touch..If i had this for any of my kids the naughty would be underlined in thick red pen!!!!!hahaha...only kidding..my children are angels!!! (you can't see my fingers crossed?....can you?).
how exciting about the stamps......can't wait!!!
have a fab weekend. Hugs Rach

Rach said...

ohhh forgot to say ....
congrats on your award hun....hugs rachxx

Rach said...

just popped by to say there is an award for you on my blog...you don't have to pass it on but just wanted to give it to you...Hugs Rachxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Morning Fran, Congrats on the award, well deserved honey. Love this card Charlie is so cute and I agree I love that dog, great colouring as usual, and brilliant layout
Hugs Jacqui x

CraftyC said...

Looks like a real Jolly Card, fab stamp!!
Clairex

Diane.W. said...

Great card & colouring.
I luv those new stamps,must remember 3rd sept!!! :o)x

ink'n'rubba said...

such a fun card Fran, love the naughty/nice tag! annie x

Bev said...

Ooh this is fabulous Fran, love the backing papers, they set Charlie off perfectly.

hugs Bev x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin