Monday, 11 August 2008

Charlotte & Charlie let loose!

Hello! Start of another week, where does the time go! Was supposed to do my blog visits last night but got carried away trying to finish this card as Charlie's been coloured and sitting on my desk for days but I just couldn't decide what to do with him until last night! (told you it can take me a long time to finish a card!) I will try and do my blurfing tonight and come say 'Hi ' soon.

This is Charlie, and he along with Charlotte, should be landing on your doorsteps very soon if not already, for those that have pre-ordered with Whiff of Joy. I can't wait to see these lil cuties popping up on blogs everywhere!
Materials:
  • Images: 'Charlie with snowballs' Whiff of Joy stamp. circle sentiment from SU 'circle of friendship' set
  • Colouring: with Letraset promarkers. Added 'glistening snow' (from decoart) onto snowballs and then more glamour dust ontop for added sparkle
  • Papers: DCWV christmas stack and other scraps from my last card
  • Others: cuttlebug embossing folder, snowflakes - larger ones are sizzix dies, smaller ones are a punch
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my promarker tutorial. I'm so glad it's been worth my while putting it together. For those with questions re. paper etc I will add the answers to the post, in case anyone else is wondering as well. I knew I'd forget something!

23 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so cute, Fran!! I love all the glistening snow!! Makes me wish it were snowing, really!! I love a good snowball fight!! Fantastic coloring of course and I really love that paper!! Is that a new pack????
Great embossing too!! :)Kathy

Sallyh said...

Another fantastic card, I love coming here for inspiration. Those new stamps are sooo cute :)

Debbie said...

This is an i love the colours you have chosen.
Hugs Debbie x

Bunny B said...

This is super adorable!!! I love the snowflakes!

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous card Fran with a real festive feel to it. annie x

Beth said...

This is so lovely! The colours work perfectly! I'm one of the lucky ones waiting for posty to bring mine! xx

craftyb said...

Oh that Charlie fella is sooo menancing looking....great job with him Frances!! Great work on your tutorial...bet that took a moment or two!!

Since I love visiting you so much I've passed an award to you! bx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Stunning card Fran, love the cute image and your colouring is perfection. Hugs Nikki x

MichelleO said...

Very cute! Love all the glittery snow flakes! Oh I am so excited I got my shipped notice!
HUGS
MichelleO

Rach said...

ohh wow!
another fantastic card Fran, this looks wonderful with the glistening snowballs. the dp is lovely. hugs rachxx

Gill said...

Fabulous card, the image is super, beautiful colouring, and the glittery snowflakes are fab, I have an award for you
lv Gill x

Heather's Creations said...

wow another beautiful card Fran :)
it looks so festive....almost makes you wish it was xmas....I did say almost lol :)
**Hugs** Heather xx

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!! the image and papers are fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

NATALIE said...

i love this card, the shades of blue and green really work well with each other and the sparkle on the snow completes it =)
xxx

debby4000 said...

He's adorable, fantastic card. Not sure if he's in my order.

Deb said...

fantastic card Fran, love Charlie, he is so adorable, the sparkle on the snowballs look fabulous!

Helena said...

Fantastic card!!!

nessy said...

what a cute image ~ another super stunning card by you fran ~with so much detail!! fab paper and snowflakes!
vanessa xx

cats whiskers said...

He is so cute, and I love the colours and the layout fab card again.
Hugs Jacqui x

Camilla said...

Stunning card Fran!! You are so lucky who can play with WoJ images... you see, I haven't got them yet!! Love the papers, and the glittery snowflakes. It looks relly great!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Toni said...

absolutely stunning card fran! have to say the tutorial on promarkers was fab too. hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list! x

Andrea, said...

Oh Fran this is wonderful, great image

Marcel Frei said...

Georgeous card. You've perfectly put charly into scene.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin