Thursday, 7 August 2008

CCT22 the two of us: 'Hug'

CCT theme this week is 'the 2 of us' so perfect excuse for me to christen this Whipper Snapper stamp I've had a while but not yet used.

You'll have to excuse the layout but it was all thrown together last minute using bits of DP on my desk which were rejects from a card last week (think said desk is due a tidy soon as I can't see much desk, just lots of scraps everywhere, LOL). So, not loving the layout, think I should have played about with it a bit more (I just can't do fast cards) but it's done now and I'm hoping the cute image will be distracting enough so you'll not notice anything else!

Materials:

  • Image: 'big bear hug' whipper snapper stamp
  • Sentiment: 'defining moment' love brush n stamps digital download (fab link I found off Katharina's post here, which she got off someone else - bit like chinese whispers this isn't it - only I'm not whispering hahaha. They have loads of other downloads including loads of the Katie Pertiet including alot of the ones she has in stamp set form for Autumn leaves - I got the ticketed one and as it's digital download only about $4)
  • Colouring: Promarkers
  • Others: circle nestabilities, Fiskars 'threading water' border punch and ribbon from stash

Have a beary nice day :)

Hugs,

21 comments:

Shary said...

I can't tell it's thrown together!! Gorgeous as ever Fran and so colourful. The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured. Grr still waiting on the promarkers to arrive!

Rach said...

Fran this is gorgeous....doesn't look thrown together at all...your colouring is out of this world. Hugs Rachxx

Diane.W. said...

Sooo cutie & you made it look great! :o)x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the vibrant colours really suits that image which is brilliant.

Deb said...

It is gorgeous Fran, love all those bright cheerful colours, the image is so sweet, just love them!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card fran, your colouring is fab

Swaantje said...

Very sweet!

Alison said...

Gorgeous love the colours.

mar1ene said...

Soooooo cute, love that stamp and your colouring as always is A-Ma-Zing!!

Fab papers and layout too!!

Hugs, Marlene x

Katharina Frei said...

Wonderful as always Fran. Love your colour combination. Glad you liked the link to the digital downloads. Does this mean they also have those tickets?? Didn't see them, seems like I have to go back..hehe

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran I love The sweet image you have coloured beautiful.
hugs Debbie x

Glitter Monkey said...

Thrown together? PAH! Mine don't look that good if I spend all year on them! Fantabulous card babes. Lol Lynn x

Kathy said...

OMG!! That image is perfect for this theme!! They actually look like 1!! Very cute your coloring is as always fabulous!! Love the new look to your blog!! I was thinking mine needed some help!! Now I will have to do that instead of play bubbles!! (LOL)
:)Kathy

Kim Piggott said...

How cute is this.
Love your entry, so sweet.

kim x

Cuty said...

what a wonderfull card.
i can´t take my eyes off of it!!!

its great.
i love it!!!

Heidi said...

I love this sentiment- I have been trying to find that AND the blog backgrounds but keep getting an error (definately a busy site or something!).
Card is adorable Fran!
Heidi

cats whiskers said...

I wish my thrown together looked this good, its so cute and colourful I love it all. Great New look on the blog, just going to spend an hour over there now thanks for the link.
Hugs Jacqui x

nessy said...

what do you mean thrown together ~your cards are never thrown together !!
gorgeous card ~just love the cute image ~perfect!!
vanessa xx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a beautiful and cute card! I love it! Fantastic work!

Arline said...

So sweet! Love the sentiment and the lovely vibrant colours!xx

ink'n'rubba said...

what a cute couple on your card! love the bright colours too. annie x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin