Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Award time


Received this fabulous award off Bernie and Gill. Thank you so much ladies!
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated
I'm gonna have to get back to you on this one - it's gonna be hard to whittle it down to 7!
No cards today either, I'm feeling my mojo is on the wane at the mo, as I only coloured in the rest of my ATCs last night (just need to photo them and will post tomorrow) and couldn't muster anything else up. So I think I will give it a rest today and see if that will do the trick.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have left you an award on my blog I know you already have it but I do love your blog. Sue :o)

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran! u feelin burnt out?!!!
I find the colouring in the best bit,so have heaps of images ready to go now!!!:o)x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin