Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Perfect Pearls

ATC theme this week is 'Perfect Pearls' but if you don't have any perfect pearl pigments then any pearly paints, papers or pearls will do.

Wasn't sure what to do at first so I narrowed it down by looking at my summer kit stamps and thought this Tilda just screamed 'perfect' - she's so prim and proper (not to mention a tad too thin and lollipop head syndrome) so thought I'd dress her up in twinset and pearls' LOL.


Nothing fancy, background dusted with perfect pearls for an evening sky (shimmers like mad IRL but hard to capture on photo). Wall and tilda coloured with promarkers then added perfect pearls to highlight bits like her hairband, bow, napkin in the basket and the label on the champagne. Little string of pearls threaded through to form necklace. Tilda is popped onto 3d foam but again, hard to tell from photo.

Pop on over to Tilda & Friends to check out all the other DT work for more inspiration and hope you'll join in the fun.

Also, don't forget to check out my blog candy on offer here.



16 comments:

Heather's Creations said...

your atc looks awesome Fran, I love everything about it :)
Heather x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant Fran, love the pearl necklace.

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous take on this week's theme Fran! love the pearl necklace you made for Tilda and I bet your ATC really shimmers in real life! annie x

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous ATC - I love it!
Maria x

Andrea, said...

She is so cute Fran, love her pearl necklace

Alison said...

Fran this is brill, i hadn't realised you had made a necklace when i made mine earlier. Soz!

CraftyC said...

A great ATC!
Clairexx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Beautiful ATC Fran, love Tilda's necklace. Couldn't decide if I liked the last SK stamp...need to see one made to convince me...I'll wait for you to make a card with it and then I'm sure I'll definitely buy it!!!!!!!!!
Carole ;o)

Kathy said...

Wow that is really pretty Fran!! Your coloring with these markers is fantastic. I must admit I am not a marker person but if I could color like that I would so get some!! Love the colors you used and your sparkle and pearls are gorgeous!!!

Katharina said...

Wonderful Fran!!! Your colouring is amazing :)

jlyne said...

Fran,This is a gorgeous atc.I love everything about it!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful ATC Fran, you have coloured Tilda beautifully. Hugs Nikki x

Jo said...

Only you could think of twinset and pearls lol!! Fantastic ATC as usual Fran and so much detail :)

Angie said...

I am just in awe of your coloring talent! I love how you put in the highlights, and the shadows. Fabulous work!

Cynde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynde said...

Hi Frances!
Your card is really cute. Love all the perfect pearls and your choice of colors.
Also congratulations on your 25,000 posts. I'm sure the next 25,000 will come even faster!
Love that we get music while we look at all your lovely art.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin