Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Lavender & lace

This week's ATC theme on tilda & Friends is 'lavender & lace'. So any shade of lavender and any type of lace.

I had to use my new summer kit as this tilda just called out to me - love her frilly dress and her headscarf and she is sitting in her bare feet (but I had to cut it off to fit, didn't hurt honest!)

The bench she is sitting on is also from the kit, as is the leaves which is a fab corner border which I have made to go round 3 sides. the lilacs are from another recent release and have been raised onto 3d foam and stickled. All coloured with letraset promarkers, including the bit of lace in the corner as I only had white lace and I wanted it to match her frilly dress. Whole thing then matted onto scrap square of lavender paper which I have distressed the edges of.

Was going to cut the edges of the lilacs off but since they are raised I thought I'd leave it and I may actually use this as a card topper. Hope you'll join in the fun.

25 comments:

Zoe xx said...

What a gorgeous atc fran. I love checking out your blog. You are one talented crafter. I have to confess - gulp - i am yet to own a single magnolia stamp!! SHOCK HORROR!!! Looking at your fab creations is putting a strain on my will power though. I think i best go get the bank card!!!!

Tarasdesigns said...

this is gorgeous, I love that new tilda x

Camilla said...

Gorgeous colours, and summer Tilda is so cute;)
Hugs!

Sonia said...

Fantastic, love everything about it.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous ATC Love your new tilda.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Amazing ATC Fran...absolutely love it! Tilda looks fabulous and is beautifully coloured...and the lilacs....well, they just look fantastic!
Carole ;o)

Andrea, said...

This is so pretty Fran, love the new Tilda and those gorgeous flowers

Caz said...

This is stunning Fran, fell in love as soon as I saw it. Love all of it.
Caz
x

Shary said...

Stunning Fran love it. Great idea for a topper.

Alison said...

Stunning ATC.

Marja Sch said...

So adorable what a lovely colours. Hugs Marja

MichelleO said...

OH my this is great! Love the deep colors! Wow! Beautiful!
HUGS
MichelleO

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous Fran! I love the lilac flower stamp with the leaves and I think this is my favourite Tilda from the Summer club. annie x

Kathy said...

Fran this is adorable!! What a cute image and the colors are beautiful!! LOVE how you did the lace it looks perfect!!

Debbie said...

I love this, the colours are exquisite. Happy crafting

Love

Debbie xx

mariaadams said...

Fabulous ATC, Fran. Love those 3D lilacs!
Maria xx

Angeldrummer said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I wish I had your talent x

I have added you as a fabourite blog if you don't mind

Vicky x

Ila said...

This ATC is Beautiful!! I love marvelous thing you've done here!!

Jules said...

I absolutely adore this one.

Jules x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is lovely, your colouring is wonderful!! I haven't made many ATC's....maybe I should start!!! Great job!

Katharina said...

Oh Fran, I am blown away by your colouring and layout idea of this ATC. A real piece of art!!! Love, love, love it!!!!!

cats whiskers said...

Fran she looks so sweet. I hope mine come soon. I love your beads on the Lilacs, this is another fantastic ATC, I really love your work
Hugs Jacqui xx

leann said...

So pretty Fran ~ I loves it :)

Jo said...

Oh Fran, your take on the ATCs is wonderful....she's beautiful :)

Linniepink said...

wow i love your atc your crafting is outstanding and your ideas brilliant.
luv
linnie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin