Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Animal Friends

Tilda & friends ATC theme this week is 'Animal Friends'. First things that spring to mind are cats and dogs but I don't have those magnolia stamps (just umpteen other ones!) so thought I'd use my horse magnolia which hasn't seen ink since I got him (a loooong time ago) and gave him a little birdy friend.


This was nice and quick one as it was just coloured with promarkers, a little bit of sparkling H2O's and foam pads to raise both birdy and horse. That's all there was to it. The background stamp is magnolia too and the 'friends' is from one of those studio g 99p clear stamp sets - love those for the little sentiments.


12 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

love the little scene you created for the friends! You are getting to grips with those markers and producing some fabulous art! annie x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant ATC.

Andrea, said...

Great little scene Fran, I love how you have shaded the horse

Caz said...

Fab, I love the scene, and your colouring with the markers is brill. I am yet to try any markers....maybe soon.
Caz
x

MichelleO said...

wonderful scene! Love the bird with the horse and that sentiment is perfect!
HUGS
MichelleO

Alison said...

Such a greta ATC love your colouring.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Very sweet friends ATC Fran, a lovely scene!
Carole ;o)

Shary said...

Another great ATC Fran. Love it!

leann said...

Love it Fran, but then I would wouldn't I??!!
x x x

cats whiskers said...

Lovely ATC great scene, must get some of those pro-markers
Husg Jacqui x

Jo said...

Can't believe there are stamps you haven't got lol!! Fabulous work yet again Fran....your colouring is fantastic!

mariaadams said...

Lovely little scene, you always surprise me with what you can do with the stamps in such a small area, Fran.
Maria xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin