Friday, 18 July 2008

Smell of exciting news in the air!. . .

O.K I've been bursting to say something but couldn't but now I can!

What am I blabbering about?

Well if you've visited Katharina recently (who I'm sure is on most people's blogroll!) you'll know her exciting news which means I can announce mine! I've been dying to post all day but not had a chance till now!

Yup, she's starting her own rubber stamp business, 'Whiff of Joy' and she's asked me to be on her Design team!!!!! I know, I couldn't believe it either, especially when you see everyone else on her DT:


Camilla (Norway)
Inge (The Netherlands)
Murielle (France)
Rach (UK)

Congratulations girls and thank you so much Katharina! Here's hoping we can play some small part in helping you make your dream business a success! If you pop on over to Katharina's blog there is the chance for a guest DT spot and you'll get to see a sneek peek of one of her stamps. What are you waiting for?

Oooo, feel so much better now that I've shared the news :) Can't wait to start!

18 comments:

jlyne said...

Congratulations Frances!!! You are super talented so I am not surprised.I look forward to seeing your work with whiff of joy!!!

Shary said...

Massive congratulations Fran. You really do deserve it , your cards are always stunning.I'll be waiting in anticipation to see your work with the new stamps x

Viv said...

Congratulations Fran! Well deserved recognition Chick.
Can't WAIT to see you in rubber.
(If you know what I mean)!! LOL
Viv xx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Sending you lots of wonderful congratulations Fran...so well deserved because you are amazingly talented...your cards are always just stunning...well done and have lots of fun with your new stamps! Look forward to seeing all your creations when I get back!
Carole ;o)

Helena said...

OOh congrads to you, no wonder you were bursting to tell!!!!

xxxx

Mada_ro said...

CONGRATULATIONS Frances!

A very well deserved recognition of your talent and creativity.

Debbie said...

Congratulations Fran You really deserve this your cards are always an inspiration. Well Done, Hugs Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Fran congratulations you must be over the moon, but it is well deserved I love your cards, and your colouring is unbelievable, no wonder Katharina asked you to be a member. Cannot wait to see your fab creations with these fantastic Stamps
Have a great weekend
Hgs Jacqui xx

mar1ene said...

Whooohoo Congrats Fran, so well deserved and can't wait to see your creations with all of the new stamps :)

Hugs, Marlene xx

Kathy said...

Congratulations Fran!!!!

You will do wonders with those cute stamps of hers!! What an all-star line-up you have in the DT!!! Looks like a super talented team!!!
Just more things I see you have that I am going to have to buy..(LOL)
Congrats again.....

Ila said...

Congratulations!! Your work is Gorgeous!! so it is no wonder!!

Deb said...

congratulations Fran, what fabulous news, you so deserve it, I am thrilled for you! I am looking forward to see what you create with these gorgeous new stamps!

ink'n'rubba said...

Congratulations Fran! but then I'm not surprised as your cards are just amazing! love your card with the new stamp and looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of them! annie x

Tina said...

Hi Fran I left my congrats last night on the previous post but wanted to leave them properly today, congratulations you really do deserve this, i can't wait to see your wonderful creations.. Big Crafty Hugs Tina xxx

Kim said...

That is fantasic news Fran. Well done. You're stuff is fantastic so well deserved :)

Scrapmumur said...

Congratulations France, Moi also I am excite share and work with you as TD for the wonderful Katharina.
Hugs Mumur

Niki Estes said...

Congratulations, Frances!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see more of Katharina's line!

mariaadams said...

Huge congrats, Fran, and so well deserved! Looking forward to all your projects with Katharina's new stamps.
Maria xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin