Saturday, 26 July 2008

PTW - Katharina sketch#7 & an award

Another fab sketch by Katharina this week over on PTW . Used another one of my Sarah Kays for this as I haven't managed to use them all yet and thought I'd go for a more bright/modern colour scheme for a change (even though I still do prefer these images with the distress/vintage colours and schemes).

Materials:
  • Images: 'Rosalies Bicycle' Sarah Kay stamp 'enjoy' ticket from a hero arts sparkle set
  • Colouring: distress inks and cosmic shimmer paints they really sparkle like mad IRL tried to capture that on the photo below
  • Papers: DCWV blossoms & butterflies stack & brown cardstock
  • Others: cuttlebug embossing folders (border for the strip in the middle & 'argyle' for the semi circle which was swiped with versamark pad before embossing to get that 2 tone colour). fiskers circle cutter, nestabilities scallop rectangle die and gems from stash

Also got this beautiful looking award off Rach yesterday who makes gorgeous cards and is 'up there' when it comes to colouring with distress inks if you've not seen, you must go look. I only recently came across Rach but I'm glad I did and lucky me gets to be a teamie with her as she's a 'Whiff of Joy' DT member too :)

rules for this award are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up
to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these
wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and
acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live
their lives fully with generosity and joy.


Well, I really would be here for hours if I listed everyone I wanted and then I'm sure I'll miss someone out so instead I would like to pass this on to YOU! Yes you, because if you've read this far then you're probably one of my regular visitors (who else would read all my waffle?!) so thank you and please accept this award and pass it on should you so wish :)

Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs,

21 comments:

Marja Sch said...

I love your PTW card so much. You did a wonderful job coloring it. Hugs Marja

NATALIE said...

love the card its really pretty =)
xxx

craftyb said...

and now you have received this award from me also!!

Beautiful colouring on this one Fran! bx

Charli said...

Great card! I love the colours.
Charli
x

Vicky said...

Great card. Love this LO. I have seen quite a few cards now made with this LO so think I'm going to give it a go myself!
Vicky x

Arline said...

This is a lovely card! Great colours.xx

Rach said...

hiya Teamie!! hehe
love your card great colours and your image is stunning....beautiful colouring Fran...wow!
big hugs rach.xx

flati said...

Great card! I love the colours.

xxx Sonja

Heather's Creations said...

Wow Fran :) There is nothing else I can say lol.....wow to the card, the papers, the colouring, the image....all wow with a double !!
Congratulations on getting a new award :)
I am going to say thankyou for offering the award back to all your visitors, how wonderfully generous :)
Heather x

mar1ene said...

Gorgeously stunning card again Fran :)
Also loving your new banner and photo!!! you are so beautiful!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend..

Big hugs,
Marlene x

Hannah said...

fab card i love your image.

Mada_ro said...

Gorgeous card, I love the bright lively papers you used and your colouring is just perfect, as always.

It was extraordinary generous of you to offer the award to all your readers. You're one very special person. :)

MichelleO said...

Beautiful card with the PTW sketch! The colors look great and your coloring is as always fabulous! Oh... and great new music today!
HUGS
MichelleO

Kathy said...

Oh Fran this is so pretty!! I love the way that circle turned out!! Love that it looks like the exact color only a tad darker on the depressed areas!!! What brand of white do you use to get it to show up so good????? Hope your having a great week-end:) Kathy

steph said...

Great card! Beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at PTW for Katharinas sketch challenge! x

Helena said...

OOh she is beautiful, I really like the little cinema ticket too!!!

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card with such brilliant colouring ,lov it ,Dawnx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

i was going to pass it to you but you have already got it
hugs x

Gill said...

Beautiful card, your colouring is stunning, I have an award for you on my blog
lv Gill x

Tina said...

Fran this is just exquisite, i love the embossing you did, it gives the look of fabric, this is just gorgeous.......

Fran i gave you this award to.....

http://yummyscrummycreate.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-feel-so-honoured-to-have-received.html

Big Big Hugs Tina x

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous card Fran, love this bicycle image and must get around to colouring it too! annie x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin