- Images: 'Rosalies Bicycle' Sarah Kay stamp 'enjoy' ticket from a hero arts sparkle set
- Colouring: distress inks and cosmic shimmer paints they really sparkle like mad IRL tried to capture that on the photo below
- Papers: DCWV blossoms & butterflies stack & brown cardstock
- Others: cuttlebug embossing folders (border for the strip in the middle & 'argyle' for the semi circle which was swiped with versamark pad before embossing to get that 2 tone colour). fiskers circle cutter, nestabilities scallop rectangle die and gems from stash
Also got this beautiful looking award off Rach yesterday who makes gorgeous cards and is 'up there' when it comes to colouring with distress inks if you've not seen, you must go look. I only recently came across Rach but I'm glad I did and lucky me gets to be a teamie with her as she's a 'Whiff of Joy' DT member too :)
rules for this award are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up
to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these
wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and
acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live
their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Well, I really would be here for hours if I listed everyone I wanted and then I'm sure I'll miss someone out so instead I would like to pass this on to YOU! Yes you, because if you've read this far then you're probably one of my regular visitors (who else would read all my waffle?!) so thank you and please accept this award and pass it on should you so wish :)