Wednesday, 16 July 2008

PB sketch challenge

Yeah, managed to make a card for the PB challenge this week! It was a sketch this week and I love sketches.


Materials:

  • Image: 'waterlily skiing' PB stamp. corner flourish stamp from Fancy Pants 'from the garden' set. mouse and butterfly have been cut out and raised on foam pads but not obvious from photo
  • Colouring: Promarker pens and sparkling H20s on the lily and butterfly
  • Papers: Crate paper 'notebook'
  • Others: embossing folders for the floral panel and the 'happy birthday' circle scallop nestabilities. Cloud 9 epoxy 'raindots' present from Michelle :) they are fab - will have to find some more!

Am halfway through giving my house a good sort-out/clean, it's amazing how much junk is shoved in cupboards and shelves. Am nearly there now, just a few more rooms to do then I can play with my new Sugar Nellies. They have just landed on my door today whoohoo! They are GORGEOUS, good incentive to get my skates on if ever there was one. Think spoonful of sugar challenge will get a look in this week :)

Don't forget, last chance to enter my blog candy by tomorrow, 11pm. I may not get a chance to leave a comment on your blogs but as long as you have posted about my candy and linked back to it then you are entered (If I can't find a link or a post then you're not. Some of you say you have but not left any link to a blog and I don't have time to go hunt them down!) For those that have left comments about not having a blog, sorry - maybe next time ;) I'm sure I'll be doing more candy in future as I have some things in the pipeline ;) but I can't say anything yet! Will announce winners Fri morning, good luck!

15 comments:

Camilla said...

Beautiful card, with such bright colours!!
Hugs, Camilla.

karin xoxo said...

Great card.
Love the color and that cute image you've used.

xoxo karin

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card I love it.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Lovely card Fran and fabulous papers! I wonder what you have got in the pipeline....sounds interesting!
Carole ;o)

Jill said...

great card, I just love the way you colour in your image, you bring them to life. it's gorgeous Jill x

Angeldrummer said...

Gorgeous card hun, hope all is well with you x

Marge said...

OHG, this card is just absolutely gorgeous; love it!!!

Beth said...

I don't think I've ever looked at one of your cards and not been amazed! I love the colours of this one and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining in!

NATALIE said...

beautiful card!
really bright and eyecatching!
xxx

Kathy said...

Lovely card Fran!! Love the colors and the embossing!!

Tina said...

Ohh Fran this image is so cute, i love the shadow you put around the image, it really make it pop..... another beautiful creation... Crafty hugs Tina x

ink'n'rubba said...

love the bright colours on this one Fran. annie x

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful, I adore the colours you have chosen and that image is just too cute
Hugs Jacqui xx
Thanks for playing with PBS this week
Hugs Jacqui x

ella bella said...

beautiful card your colouring is gorgeous and i love the papers you have used.
thanks for joining this weeks
PBS challenge
Tracy x

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
Love it!!!
Great Job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin