Friday, 25 July 2008

PB & late Fri sketchers

May have just made it by the skin of my teeth for the Fri sketchers challenge (thanks to the time difference :) ) if not then I've still got the PB challenge which this week is 'snow much fun' and could do with some more christmas themes as I like making them now otherwise I know I will end up running out of time which is what usually happens every year. (I must have over fixed the photo as the colour is not quite as pink as it should be but it's late so it'll have to do) Materials:
  • Images: 'Snowy 'PB stamp. snowflake is papermania clear set
  • Colouring: Tim Holtz distress inks and cosmic shimmer paints. Just realised I've not added my white gelpen highlights - will have to do that later. Told you it was late!
  • Paper: Papermania 'naughty & nice' christmas paper pack. Love this pack as it's pinks, browns and greens. the packs this year are thicker weight paper too.
  • Others: border made with my fiskars threading water border punch which finally arrived today along with the quickcutz flourish die - yeah been waiting ages for these. pearl gems from stash.

Have a great weekend.

20 comments:

Bunny B said...

That's is one really GORGEOUS card!! I love it all!! And the snowman is too adorable!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is beautiful Fran and I love the cute image and the stamped snowflake background looks fab, Have a great weekend, hugs, Nikki x

Anita Knits said...

Wow, love that image, so cute.

sam said...

lovely card, I left a surprise for you on my blog! http://samscrap.web-log.nl/mijn_weblog/2008/07/award.html

greeting sam

Torill said...

So lovely card you have made!!! AND thank you soooo much for your parcel I recived to day!!! I loved everything! Thank you so much!!! What a nice way to start vacation on!!! I'm leaving to day!!!
Have a nice summer to you to!!!
love from Torill

debby4000 said...

Fabulous snowman, love the sparkly shimmer. Love that punch my's still in its packet.

Scrapmumur said...

OH...Splendid card Fran!!!
I love your composition and the colours(good idea).
The snowman is adorable.
Great card!!!
Hugs mumur

Rach said...

This is gorgeous Fran. love that image with the snowflake back ground. I have an award for you here
Hugs rach.xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran This image is so cute and goes beautifully with the DP.

ink'n'rubba said...

how fabulous is this! love that snowman and his shimmery scarf, and now I wish I'd picked up that paper pack last week! have a good weekend. annie x

Line said...

Hi Frances! I discovered you through Camillas blog, and boy am I impressed! You make beautiful cards!! I've put you in my blog, hope it's ok;) I'm gonna be coming back for more, great inspiration!!:)
//Line

traciejane said...

oh wow fabulous card, those papers are so beautiful. Love the cute snowman - fab work.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

ella bella said...

gorgeous card Fran love the colours and the snowman is so cute
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

cats whiskers said...

Brilliant card as usual Fran I love the DP and that image is so cute. have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Katharina Frei said...

A great christmas card Fran! Love the swirls and pearls. And this PB snowman is my favourite!

nessy said...

gorgeous ~as always ~ love to see those pinks used for a snowman ~ looks very cosy in her hat and scarf!! so much detail ~fab
vanessa xx

Ferocia said...

such a cute card, love the colours!

Debsg said...

Gorgeous card. I love that snowman. This card ever so slightly makes me want to make Christmas cards! I must lie down...Deb x

Tina said...

Fran you are being so good getting your xmas cards ready, i'm normally like you, leave it till the last minute...then rush around trying to catch up....this is just so cute, and i love those papers, i don't think i even have any xmas papers...LOL Big Big Hugs Tina xxx

Kim said...

This is so cute :) Kimx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin