Saturday, 19 July 2008

OMG, just look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better just look at who else Katharina has got designing for her! Yep, Elisabeth Bell. This will be one of the new stamps and if you hop on over to Katharina's blog and suggest a name for her and a boy you could be in with a chance of winning these stamps! I'd just started to calm down now I'm all hyper again LOL Oooooo just the thought of getting all these stamps to play with is just too much :)

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh I know I just seen it on Kat's blog isn't she gorgeous and congratulations to you on making the DT for this great new venture good luck Sue :o)

Rach said...

Gorgeous isn't she....
..hugs rach.xx

MichelleO said...

Oh my how stinking cool is that!!!
HUGS
MichelleO

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran! Congratulations,you deserve it!
Luv all your latest stuff.
Got home earlier,very sore.but on the mend now.Will be back sson :o)x

Kathy said...

Wow Fran your so lucky!! When I seen this I thought I better try out for the design team!! Katharina's were cute themselves but throw these in how could you resist!!!
Congrats again and have a great week-end!! (I am sure you will)

ink'n'rubba said...

oo how exciting! but oh dear, so many fabulous stamps and so empty a purse! annie x

Hannah said...

ooooh tat is a gorgeous stamp it is sooooo cute.

Viv said...

Congratulations Fran!! Your place is Well deserved.
I've been and suggested a couple of names. Isn't it EXCITING!!!!
Viv xx

Kathy said...

Beautiful new pic Fran!!! I just stopped by to let you know I have something for you at my blog:) Have a great day!!

Helena said...

Isn't she fantastic, what a fab image for a teen card too!! TFS

xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin