Monday, 7 July 2008

My day

Have had a lovely day today, what with all the birthday wishes I've been getting on here and over on Tilda & Friends forum and I had a lovely dinner over at my sister's even if she did give me a birthday cake with candles that spelt out 'old git'! Had a another fantastic post day with more cards (which I have added to the slideshow and I have put it with the post rather than at the top now that I've figured out how to do that!) and my Sarah Kay stamps which I pre-ordered from the US and have been trying to be patient waiting for them, arrived today as well - what timing! I was in heaven just looking at them all, stamping them all out plus the 2 Cosmo cricket paper pads I got with them are sooo yummy can't bare to use them just yet.


However, what with being out this evening I've not had a chance to colour any of those beauties in yet. Also ran out of time for last week's Ismaki challenge and spoonful of sugar too. There's just too many challenges now that I can't possibly do all the ones that I want to do! Anyway, here 2 cards which should have been for these 2 challenges, even if they are late. Won't bother with a materials list, just post a comment if you have any questions.


(this one says thanks a latte as it's for hubby's sister who sent us one of those top up cards for starbucks coffee £40 worth each?!! good job they do other things besides coffee as I drink tea LOL don't tell her though, it's the thought that counts right!)

Thank again for all your birthday wishes, it really has made my day! Will try and resume 'normal service' tomorrow, and also sort out my blog candy which I haven't forgotton about just trying to put it all together.

Hugs,

9 comments:

TheClint&LisBells said...

Happy Happy Birthday Fran!!! May your new year be even more terrific!!!

*Big Birthday Hugs!*

Elisabeth xx

jlyne said...

Hi Fran,I love all your work.There is an award on my blog for you!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Glad you had a great birthday yesterday and what a sweet sister you have.. ha ha! Both cards are just gorgeous and I just love the little girl on the first with her big gorgeous eyes. The papers are just so pretty too. Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

Kristine said...

Oooh, Frances. You are one lucky girl. Receiving all those beautiful cards for your birthday! Lucky you. Too bad there was no package from me :( You know;)

Carol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 new cards are beautiful - as always!!

Kim said...

These are beautiful, what did you use to colour the images?

Frances said...

thanks Kim. All my recent cards have been coloured with my 'new toy'! Letraset Promarkers (alcohol based marker pens like Copics). HTH x

Kim said...

I love how they come out, you do a wonderful job. Any tips on how to use them? I tried some skin tones but found they blurred the staz-on image in places and I wasn't very good at high and low-lighting - practice I guess?

Hev said...

I love love love the top card - it is so gorgeous :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin