Friday, 18 July 2008

My Blog Candy Winners . . .

. . . are "drum roll please" (I used Randorm.org).


.


.


.


for set A: Tina (yummyscrummycreate)



.

and for set B: Malin

As there were so many entries I took the next 3 names as well and they will get a small consolation package (mainly images and some 'bits' from my stash). The names are:

Crafty B
Torill
Lim

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netCongratulations girls! If you could email me your address I will get your candy out to you either tomorrow or most likely Monday.

Thank you all very much for taking part, I can't believe quite how many did take part and from all over the world too! I will try and post some cards this weekend, if not, have a good one.

Hugs,

12 comments:

Annie217 said...

Congrats everyone! Thanks again for hosting..I would have loved to get my hands on that stash! =D

MichelleO said...

Congrats to the VERY LUCKY winners!
HUGS
MichelleO

MALIN said...

Thank you, I was very surprised to see my name! Looking forward to get your package!

Terria said...

Congrats ladies!! Thanks Fran for the chance to win.

Helena said...

OOh congrads girls, you lucky things!!!!

Thanks for the chance to win, Fran, and as it lead me to your fab blog, you will see me popping in and out from now on!!!!

xxxx

Tina said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH Fran i can't believe it, OMG OMG OMG thank you so very very much.......i never win anything and look ooooooohhhh i can't wait.....My gosh Fran you made my weekend start with a bang......now if i could win that lottery this week end, i could build a huge craft retreat......hehehehehe Big big big crafty Hugs

P.S Fran i don't have outlook express on my laptop so your email link won't work, as soon as hubby is off his computer i will e-mail from his......OMG thank you so much, i still can't believe i won...

Tina said...

OMG Fran i just saw the news, Congratulations on becoming a DT member for Whiff Of Joy Stamps you really do deserve this, your creations are stunning... i can't wait to see what you come up with, Charlie looks wonderful can't wait to see the rest.... Big Crafty Hugs and many congrats Tina xx

Torill said...

I didn't belive it. MY name?? Thank you so much! I have send you my address, and looking forward to reciv a litle parcel from you!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Love from Torill

Melisa said...

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies Fran!

craftyb said...

Wow...Fran...i only came over tonight to congratulate you...and I see that I'm a lucky gal too!! thanks so much!! bx

AnnaDrai said...

Congrats to the winners!
hugs

Lim said...

Oh wow Fran. Thank you so much!!
WOW.. I'm so happy ...
Hugs,
Lim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin