Sunday, 27 July 2008

day out

Phew, am absolutely shattered! No cards today as we (that's me and hubby) went on day trip to Conwy and Llandudno (North Wales) which is only about 40mins drive away. Went with my sisters and their families. It was a glorious sunny day but not too hot so had a lovely time and managed to take some lovely photos too. So just so you have something to look at here are some piccies;

Hubby & me along the city walls leading to Conwy castle:


Conwy castle (the 2 specks in the tower are my 2 nieces - there were 4 towers and we split up and went up different ones :) - tired just thinking about how much I walked today LOL)

Looking out from our tower the other way, we got this view:

Further along the coast was Llandudno where we ended our day at the beach (it was sunnier but photo didn't turn out right!):Going to have a rest now and think about cards some other day but if the weather continues to be so nice it's going to be tough to stay in and make cards!

8 comments:

Laurie in MN said...

I can't imagine being able to see castle ruins. Your trip looks great.

TheClint&LisBells said...

Hi Fran, I envy your exciting trips around Europe! Your pics look so awesome!! I also wanted you to know that I have given you an award so please visit my art blog. :)

*Big Hugs!!*

Elisabeth xx

ink'n'rubba said...

looks like you had a great day out in the sunshine! annie x

Suzanne said...

Oh it looks like you had a great day out and what a fantastic place to have it. Sue :o)

Diane.W. said...

Glad you had a good day in the sun :o)x

Kathy said...

Wow!! The view is gorgeous!!! I couldn't imagine just going and visiting that like right near my house!! I would probably be there all the time!! We just have forests!! (LOL) Have a great day:) Kathy
(What a beautiful couple)

MichelleO said...

Wow how pretty! Love the photos and it is nice to see you and hubby in real life!
HUGS
MichelleO

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Greetings from San Diego California! I know that castle very well Fran and the Llandudno view...been there many times! Sounds like you're having some fab weather at the moment! Love all your latest cards, so gorgeous as always. Have just found a Michael's, hoping to find some nice things there...I left some space in the suitcase!
Catch up with you soon.
Carole ;o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin