Thursday, 17 July 2008

CCT19 Animals only: 'Blooming Moo-velous'

CCT theme this week is 'Animals only, no people allowed' which did actually make me stop and think as I've been engrossed with my Sarah Kays and Magnolias recently! Was going to do a 2 for 1 and use the card I did yesterday (post below this) but then thought I should really do a seperate one.


So used 1 of these cute cows I got off Alota stamps the other week (just think they are so funny) and lots of scraps I had laying on my desk. The base card was scrap too hence it's a kick stand card as it wasn't big enough for a normal square card!

Materials:


  • Image: 'Molly moo stamp set' off Alota stamps
  • Colouring: Promarkers, white gel pen and stickles
  • Papers: Basic Grey 'Blush' All just scraps from earlier card
  • Others: adhesive gems from stash

Here's the card laying flat so you can see the layout better.

Hope you'll join in with the challenge. Pop on over to CCT to see all the other fab DT cards to help inspire you and also to see the fab Sarah Kay stamp that can be won if you take part.

24 comments:

Shary said...

Lol gorgeous Fran , the cows are great aren't they. Lovely colouring, still waiting to get funds for mine!!

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, I love the layout and a great image

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the image and your colouring is brilliant.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Such a funny card Fran...love these cows...I think I NEED to order some right now! I did get the new set of sugar nellies, not had chance to play with them yet! Perfect card and superb colouring.
Carole ;o)

leann said...

Can I say it's Moo-velous? Can I? Pleeeaase??!!! :D

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran I love the image and how you have used your scraps of papers.

sam said...

lovely card! love the image!

Katharina said...

Such a fun card Fran!! Terrific colour combination as always :)

Tina said...

Fran how cute is that cow......I love the kick card, i have to try that..... i just love the way you created this one.. it's gorgeous.... Big crafty hugs Tina x

ink'n'rubba said...

he's so funny Fran! and I love how you put together all those little bits of dp to make a fabulous background! annie x

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is gorgeous as usual, I love that image and you colouring great card again Fran
Hugs Jacqui xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran and such a fun image, Love the design and the fab papers too, Hugs, Nikki x

MichelleO said...

I just love the Molly Moo's! Your card is wonderful and I love the use of scraps! Brilliant!
HUGS
MichelleO

Cecile said...

Lovely cards:)
Cecile

mar1ene said...

Gooooooorgeous!!! loving that image to bits :D

Marlene x

Rach said...

This is brilliant fran, love the kick stand card and the layout...I have this molly moo cow set.they are such fun...
hugs rach.xx

Deb said...

fabulous card Fran, love this cow, so cute

Alison said...

love your sense of humour Fran, love this card.

Jo said...

Love the cow...she's wonderful!! and a great use of all your scraps.

mariaadams said...

Very cute! Love the kick stand card, and everything is so well coordinated.
Maria xx

Kathy said...

Adorable Fran!! I love how you always use your scraps wish I were that good!!!

Love that paper and the image is colored so beautifully!!

Terria said...

Fran those Promarkers are wonderful they have Molly moo stand out on this card. Other Love it rating from Me!!

Helena said...

OOh this is so cute and I love the saying!!!

XXXX

Lim said...

Beautiful. This little cow from Alota i s so cute!.
The card is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Lim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin