Monday, 7 July 2008

Birthday cards . .

. . all FOR me! from all my fab blog/forum buddies. I have put them all in a slideshow and will add to it as I get more. Aren't they all fab?!


Thank you all so much and extra thanks to Maria & Heather for the images as well and Jo for the beautifully wrapped chocolate. I will add any more cards as and when I get them! Oh, for those who have apologised for being late - don't! I understand and besides, I don't actually mind as it just makes my birthday last longer ;)

Nothing special planned for today, as hubby is working all day but we did go out yesterday and he got me some more crafting goodies (teehee, he knows me all too well!). My promarkers which I've already been using (!) were my main present but he got me some more colours plus lots of other bits & bobs. So shall be having a fab crafting day I think, hope you do too!

Hugs,

11 comments:

Jo said...

Happy Birthday Fran and hope you have a fabulous day!!

Shary said...

Have a great day Fran , happy birthday. Great birthday gift from DH, promarkers!! Lucky you. Enjoy!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Fran, hope you have a great day playing with your goodies!

cats whiskers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fran hope you have a great one, with loads of stamping goodies. Do you need any more!!!
Hugs Jacqui xxx
Sorry didn,t post your card till saturday

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Happy Birthday Fran.........have a great day.....have fun!
Carole x

debby4000 said...

Happy Birthday Fran, have a brilliant day.

Kathy said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Dear Fran... Ok I'll stop my voice is no good!! (LOL)
I am so glad you got your stamps today!! Hope you have time to play!! Have a great day and eat some cake for me!!!

MichelleO said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a fabulous day!
HUGS
Michelle

Katharina said...

Happy birthday Fran. Glad you received the card and liked it :) Have a fab day!!!

Monika said...

Happy Birthday Fran and hope you had a wonderful day.

Lim said...

Wow Frances all those cards are beautiful. Happy Birthday!!
Hugs,
Lim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin