Monday, 21 July 2008

Award

I'm afraid no cards to show as I've been out all day and my crafting output will be a bit more erratic for 2 weeks so bear with me. I did manage to tidy up my blog last night (wanted to update my bloglist to the one that tells you when they were last updated. Am hoping it will make my bloghopping time efficient as I can see who has updated, when!) and whilst I was at it thought it was time to do a bit of redecorating so changed my colour scheme, made a new blogheader and put a new photo up.

I was given this lovely looking award from Kathy (just a shame I can't use it to spend LOL)



Rules are as follows:

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.


Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

So mine would be (Kathy would have been there but seeing as she gave me the award I've left her out IYSWIM):

Annie

Debby

Jo

Michelle

Camilla would be my "recently new, in another part of the world person"

Sorry I couldn't put more on, please forgive me ;) Also, by no means feel obligated to pass this on as I know how busy we all are and would totally understand if you didn't want to play :)

Big Hugs,

7 comments:

Camilla said...

Thank you so much Fran!!
Yes I am also so excited!!:) Can't wait till the stamps arrives, and get started! I am so proud to be in the team with you!
Great new photo of you, you look very sweet:)
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Camilla.

Jo said...

Congrats on your award Fran and thanks so much for giving it to me :) Love your new look blog and your beautiful photo. Hope you're managing to spend quality time with your Sisters!

MichelleO said...

OH my Thank you so much Fran! You are just so sweet to include me on your BFF list! You know I love you and your stuff! Thanks again and
GIANT HUGS!
MichelleO

Angeldrummer said...

congratulations x

craftyb said...

Congrats on the award Fran...I LOVE the new photo, it's a really lovely one of you!!

And now I understand what this means on the blogroll!! I've seen it on other blogs but didn't "get it"...thanks for clearing that one up for me!! bx

Tina said...

Congratulations on your award Fran you really do deserve it... Big Big Hugs Tina xxx

Lim said...

Congratulations Fran. You deserved this award.
Hugs,
Lim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin