Sunday, 13 July 2008

Another Award

Have been given this one

from the lovely Kathy (distressed stamper). If you don't know her you must pop on over to her blog as she makes the most fab cards. Thank you so much Kathy, it's so nice that you thought of me and means a lot :) There are just too many people I want to give this award to (and some of you have already received this) so rather than just choose 2 I am going to take the short cut and award this one to all my regular visitors, so that would be you - especially if you've read this far!

I'm afraid I've not got a card to show you today, just don't know where the weekend has gone plus today is 'hubby day' so never get much time to craft although I did find time to stash shop; unfortunately for my bank balance, my branch of the 'Papermill shop' is stocking PBs (at a VERY good uk price) and more and more stamping stuff these days. The one and only art store I go to has more and more cardmaking stuff too - maybe I have increased their demand soo much they have increased their range LOL).

I do have a half finished card for Ismaki which I'll finish and post tomorrow even though it will be too late. There really are just too many challenges that I would like to do but am just having to accept the fact I'm not going to be able to do them all!

Talking of challenges, if any of you have any under 16's then why not get them crafting and they can take part in' Crafty Monkey's', fab challenge blog set up by kids for kids. Summer holidays are looming so a great way to keep them occupied for a bit. There's some lovely candy up for grabs too, so well worth a visit.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Congratulations Frances, the award is well deserved! viv xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin