Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Tilda & friends ATC: give me sunshine

This week's theme is summertime so I had to use my sun. Which then just conjured up lovely summer picnic to me and I love my magnolia hamper basket so good excuse to use it again. The rest of the scene just grew from there.


I know the sizes are all wrong (at least I held back from using the strawberry stamp from the spring kit - that would have been one giant mutant fruit!) but I think it just about works.

All stamped direct onto the ATC by masking the basket, apart from the cupcake and half eaten strawberry which have been cut out and stuck ontop. Sky and grass coloured with sparkly chalks, the rest with prismas. Stickles on the cake and sun, glaze pens on the strawberries and bottle. spotty picnic blanket is scrap bit of card.

Have a sunshiney day!

13 comments:

Caz said...

Gorgeous Fran....that cupcake and strawberry look good enough to eat!
Caz
x

Shary said...

Lol I had to laugh at the giant mutant fruit bit. Great ATC Fran it looks really good.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous ATC Fran love the sparkly touches

ink'n'rubba said...

your atc makes my mouth water - mmmm sun ripened strawberries are my favourite at this time of year! and I do love that little picnic basket, I'm going to have to get it!

Ying Pang, said...

size doesn't matter, fran. your work is fanstastic.

Diane.W. said...

Fran,they came & I have posted,lol!!!!
Luv your lil ATC,it's fab :o)x

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, love the little scene you have created and all the sparkle

Tina said...

Frances this is so sweet, and those strawberries look good enough to eat... Crafty hugs tina x

cats whiskers said...

Can I have an invite to the picnic, looks scrummy. Hugs Jacqui x

traciejane said...

fabulous ATC Fran, love the little picnic scene - very yummy :)x

leann said...

Love it Fran ~ would've quite liked to see the giant mutant fruit too though!!!

Katharina said...

Wow, that's a fabulous ATC Fran. Really beautiful!!

Jo said...

I love your ATCs...it's just wonderful how you put the whole scene together. Would have loved to have seen the giant strawberry!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin