Friday, 13 June 2008

Spoonful Sugar: 3-2-1 fun!

One more card to show today then I'm off to work and probably won't have another card to show until Sun/Mon.


This one is for Spoonful of sugar challenge which this week was to follow a recipe of 3 brads/buttons, 2 PP & 1 flower. So I just used bits of PP left over from an earlier card and as the colours reminded me of ice cream I had to use my 'summer ice cream' stamp! (Not a very good photo but it'll have to do)

Materials:

  • Images: 'summer ice cream' Sweet Art Ebony stamp coloured with prismas/sansodor and lots of stickles on the flowers. tickets are a mini clear stamp set by hero arts (have been loving the ticket stamp set by autumn leaves but thought this was a cute/cheaper alternative. you get 3 stamps and some mini gems in the pack. 3rd ticket says 'good for a hug anytime')
  • Papers: DCWV baby girl nursery stack
  • Others: flowers, flower & heart brads from stash. the corner scroll is a cuttlebug die

Also some of the new Magnolia stamps landed on my door today so am a happy bunny - only took 6 days to get here from ordering. Just need to wrestle with the EZ later!

Have a good weekend if I don't catch you before then!

19 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran Love the paper and the stamp you have used, Thanks for playing along this week :)

Shary said...

Lovely card Fran and I love the "ice cream" colours.

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutley beautiful!!

Diane.W. said...

This is so pretty!
I just had to make a choice in my local craft shop,nursery paper or butterflies & blooms!!!!
I chose B&B,will prob end up going bk for other too,lol!!! ;O)x

Hannah said...

wow fab card i love the image and the papers are fab

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful Fran, I love the DP and your image coloured so beautifully, love the little tickets and have just ordered some of these. Have a great weekend and thank you for joining our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Sonia said...

Beautiful card :) Love the soft pastel colours
Sonia x

kraftykathy1 said...

beautiful soft colors, like the embellishments you used.

Trina said...

Great card!! Love the colors and the embellishments you used! Thanks for joining our challenge!!

Ying Pang, said...

as bautiful as always! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.

Camilla said...

As always your card is stunning!! Love your style! The colours and image fits so well together aswell;) Hugs, C.

ink'n'rubba said...

this is beautiful Fran, so pretty!

Bubbles said...

FAbulous card Fran, love the papers, image, tickets, well everything! Thanks for playing.
Joanne x

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors!! Everthing you have added is really beautiful!! Lovely coloring!! I love that image too! I didn't get that one and now I keep going back and it is always out!! UGH!! I knew I should have just put them all in my basket!! (LOL) Very pretty!

Beth said...

This is gorgeous!! I love everything about it!

mariaadams said...

Beautiful card, as always, Fran. Lovely colour cordination, and superb colourig.
Maria x

Gwen said...

this is just darling...love it!

Brocéliane said...

very very beautiful card :)

Nixe07 said...

Wonderful card with great colours. Love that cute image too.
Hugs, Moni

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin