Sunday, 15 June 2008

PB Sat #1: sending a little hog or 2

There's a fab new challenge blog especially for Penny Black stamps which just started Sat which is brilliant as I do love my PB's - they are my first love and were the only 'cute' stamps I had before I discovered Magnolias, High Hopes et al. Penny Black Saturday's first challenge is to use the very first PB you bought.


Well, I had to have a good think about that as it was a while ago! Finally remembered it was this one. Well, actually got more than 1 at the time (as if I'd ever just get the 1 stamp!) but I thought this one worked best with the papers I wanted to use up.

Materials:

  • Images: 'Pinky & Porky' & 'sending you a little hog' PB stamps. coloured with distress inks and stickles.
  • Paper: DCWV Baby girl Nursery stack - are you sick of it yet?!! It's just that if I don't use up the bits now they will just end up in my scrap box & I'll forget about them! Think you'll have to put up with it for 1 more card!
  • Others: Circles nestabilites die used. the 'or 2' is stamped out using a very old hero arts alpha set and then punched out with my SU word window punch. flower Brad and gems from stash.

Had great fun with this, can't wait for the next one! Think my PBs will get a better share of my attention now!

25 comments:

traciejane said...

oh wow Fran your card is as fabulous as ever. I love this stamp is sooooo cute.
Thanks for joining us at PBS Challenge :)x

kath said...

Wow what a fab card for the challenge and those piggies are so cute

tiina38 said...

This is lovely card!

Tiina

Bev said...

Oh wow! What a fabulous card - lov ethem piggies!

Han said...

Fab card I love that stamp xx

Debbie said...

Fab card Fran The little hogs are so cute.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is so cute Fran and you have coloured the piggies so beautifully. Love the paper too. Hugs, Nikki x

ink'n'rubba said...

it's great Fran! wonderful happy card and great papers. Isn't it fabulous seeing so many different PB stamps - half of them I've never seen before, including this one!

Beth said...

What a fab stamp, I love it! The papers are gorgeous too, I've just realised I've thought this over every card you've usd these on, I'm going to HAVE to buy them! Thanks for joining in!

Gwen said...

oh Fran... how cute is this! love those pink & green colors together!

Tracy said...

wow this is such a fab card love the little piggies great work
thanks for joining in this weeks PBS challenge, hope you will join us again. have a great day :) x

Giulia said...

Very nice card!

Diane.W. said...

Fran,this is luvly!!! Isn't it fun to get our PB's out again?!!! :o)x

Debbie said...

Adorable card Fran! Luurve those little piggies...soo cute.

Debbie x

nessy said...

as always fran ~you add a little humour to your fantastic cards!! fab first stamp!!
vanessa xx

MichelleO said...

THIS IS GREAT!!!! and yes I yelled it! Love it! I love the sentiment, just as much as those cute pigs! Fran you are wonderful!
HUGS
MichelleO

Basteljette said...

Fabulous card!!! I love colours and the stamp!

Nixe07 said...

This is just so cute. Love that stamp and your colouring is fab.
Hugs, Moni

Andrea, said...

Brilliant card Fran, love the image

Gill said...

What an adorable card, not seen that image before, its fab, love the colours
lv gill x

Becky said...

Fantastic card Fran! Love these little piggies! Thanks for joining in the fun this week!
Love Becky xx

Marge Robertson said...

Too CUTE!!! Hmmmm, another challenge blog; will have to check it out; haven't used PB in waaaayyy too long!

Kathy said...

Too stinkin' cute!! That paper is so pretty with that stamp!! My daughter seen the image and it made her giggle! She loves piggies!! Very cute!

Jo said...

This is beautiful Fran and the paper is so gorgeous!

mariaadams said...

Very cute piggies! I love this card, Fran.
Maria x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin