Tuesday, 17 June 2008

No challenges, 'just a note'


Been trying to do the 'serendipty' challenge on tilda & co but it just ain't happening and have already binned 2 attempts. Have also realised I sometimes get dictated too much by the challenges and end up not using the stamps that I want to use. That plus I don't seem to be in the mood this week (not feeling 100% but hopefully that will pass) so have just played with some of my new stash without trying to fit it into anything.

Used my new 'crowfoot Tilda' (just love her hair and her shirt), some of the new cuttlebug folders (the buttons and zigzag embossing are from the border folders called 'just my type') and those leftover papers again (still not finished them but am bored of them now so they will be going in the scrap box).

Hope you like it. I've got my DT tilda & friends ATC to show tomorrow and hopefully my mojo will return soon.
Think I need a break in front of the TV with a good DVD - off for a rummage through my chick flick stash (almost as big as my stamp collection LOL).

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh this is so cute!! I still love seeing that paper!! I love the zigag I haven't seen that one yet, hmmm! Sorry to hear your not feeling like yourself!! Hope you wake up in the morning all better!! Have fun watching your chick flick!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling 100% Fran, Your card is beautiful and I love the colour combination. The Zigzag and the buttons look fab, You have colored Tilda so beautifully and great touch with the paper piecing. Just got an email saying there were new cuttlebug folders instock and I don't want to look. Think my diet may be over today.. not bad 1 day eh? Hugs, Nikki x

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran! I luv this card & you got newwwwwww Tilda's!!!! She's a lil cutie.
Hope you feel better soon,luv n stuff :o)xxx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Lovely card Fran, perfect colouring and I still like the paper. Sometimes I feel the same about the challenges...it's nice to just do your own thing sometimes!
Carole ;-)

ink'n'rubba said...

very pretty Fran, and another cute Tilda. I must look out for those new folders as they look like being rather useful! I hope the chic flick did the job and cheered you up (I always find a box of chocs helps at the same time as well).

MichelleO said...

Funny I read this today... Last night I just felt like I was trying to hard to keep up with all of the challenges - so I just played with one of my new stamps and forgot about them all. I love them, but sometimes it is too much too keep up with and there is a new one each week. Love your no challenge card, and hope that you are feeling better really soon.
HUGS
MichelleO

Jo said...

Know exactly what you mean Fran. My mojo has disappeared at the moment....think it's where I've been so busy with Tony home and I'm way behind with everything. So decided to catch up on my blogging and then make some cards for myself. This card is gorgeous (as always!)

Vicky said...

I love this card. The colour scheme is fab & the image is so cute! Sorry to hear you've not been feeling yourself lately, hope your feeling better soon.
Lol Vicky x

mariaadams said...

Can't believe you made this without mojo, Fran - it's gorgeous! I agree with your sentiments regarding the challenges, I feel hemmed in by them sometimes. Hope you're feeling better.
Maria xx

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin