Saturday, 28 June 2008

Ismaki, High Hopes and more colouring in.

Just can't stop colouring in with my markers at the moment, novelty hasn't worn off yet! Coloured in 2 high hopes cuties yesterday and was supposed to make 2 challenge cards with them but was too late for the 'stamp something' challenge but made them both up anyway.



This first one is for the Ismaki sketch and it's a tent fold card


then this second one started off as the sketch from last week's stamp something but then as I was too late to enter I adapted it slightly (off set the central image and added some more swirls and flowers)
Materials:

  • Images: 'little missy', 'sunday best' and the gate/fence behind little missy are all High Hopes stamps (really looking forward to their new release next month)
  • Colouring medium: Letraset promarkers and white gel pen for highlights. Actually didn't use any stickles, don't know what's wrong with me?!
  • Papers: from PM retro floral pad
  • Others: 1st card- prima flowers, brads and sentiment stamp from stash. flowers are actually attached to a bit of acetate. 2nd card- flourish quickcutz die cut on pink velvet paper. again flowers, brads from stash.

That's my lot now until Monday probably. Have a fab weekend.


24 comments:

nessy said...

love them both ~such cute images and as always great colouring and layouts!! ~and all your details!!~perfect
vanessa xx

Valérie said...

Both are so beautiful ! I love your coloring and the stamps are so cute ! Very great work !

Debbie said...

2 Fab cards Fran both with gorgeous images and great colouring

stardustgemsandribbon said...

WOW Fran, these cards are wonderful! Your colouring with your new markers is fantastic...I love the depth of the colour and your shading is super! I can see why you like them.
Have a great weekend.
Carole ;o)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Both cards are gorgeous Fran, I love the cute images and again your colouring is just fantastic, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Jacqueline van der Sar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful cards!! Both look wunderful and have great images. The colors are perfect! You have done a great job!!

ink'n'rubba said...

both wonderful cards Fran, and you are doing well with those markers - I am almost tempted!

Ying Pang, said...

both are so cute!! Love them!

Diane.W. said...

Luv both of them,the swirls are fab! :o)x

MichelleO said...

Oh girlfriend you are rocking those new markers! Wow- fabulous!
Hugs
MichelleO

Parvati said...

Wonderful card, great work, bravo !

Kelly said...

Love these stamps - so cute! You did a great job with them, too, as always. :)

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Fran!! Love your images and ALL your flowers are truly gorgeous!! Nice job with the sketch!! Have a great week-end!! (Well what is left of it!!)

My lifes inky escape and more said...

These are so adorable! I love your coloring!

Ila said...

I love these cards they are both Gorgeous!! and your coloring is Fantastic!!

Bev said...

Fabulous cards - stunning!

CraftyC said...

They are both gorgeous cards, love the girly one!
Clairexx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Hope you've had a good weekend Fran. I've given you an award...please see my blog for details.
Carole ;o)

Sonia said...

Great colouring and the images are lovely.
Have left you an award on my blog.

mu42800 said...

superbe carte
bizzz Mu

ink'n'rubba said...

Good morning Fran! I have nominated you for an award, you can pick it up from my blog. annie x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant cards, love the colouring.

Katharina said...

Two wonderful cards Fran, I really love the scene of the first one and your colouring of course!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin