- Ismaki sketch this week (optional extra only 2-3 colours which I've nearly fulfilled may have gone over by 1!)
- with the 'saturday workout' which was 'crumple it' technique (lots of messy fun with inks/water/paper and crumpled up cling film!) Here are my finished bits of paper, I used small patch of the lighter piece for this card , will save the rest for other cards. I've had these Marvy metallic markers for sooo many years and they haven't dried out! gives a really lovely metallic lustre IRL
- AND also 'Stamp something' this week is 'in the wild'.
- Images: 'Camilla the gorilla' (thanks Jo!), palm tree, banana tree - all High hopes stamps coloured with prismas/sansodor. The circular backgound is from my made bit of paper. Chose this particular bit as I thought it looked like a mountain/river scene - what do you think? added stickles to the 'river' bit
- Paper/card: patterned paper from my scrap box, orange strip embossed with cuttlebug folder to give wooden texture/feel to it.
- Others: circle nestabilites used. gems, brads and garden twine from stash. Sentiment printed off pc and cut out using SU word window punch.