Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Friday Sketchers #5: 'so sweet'

Sketch this week had bigger square panels so perfect for using one of the older style PB stamps I got last week that I've been itching to use but has been too big to fit some of the other sketches. I couldn't resist this chubby girl when I saw her, isn't she just adorable?!

Materials:

  • Images: 'tweet talk' Penny black stamp from older range (1999 I think) coloured with distress inks and pearlescent watercolour on the birdcage which shimmers IRL. 'So sweet' is a 99p dovecraft stamp which I made a right boo boo with. Did what I always dread and that is stamped it too low down after everything was stuck down and completed so all I could do was to stick matching piece on top with it in the correct place (You can see the join IRL so not happy about that :/)
  • Papers/Card: DCWV baby girl nursery stack ontop of beige cardbase.
  • Other: just some ribbon from stash. Image is so big thought I'd keep it simple.

17 comments:

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card Fran!! I love the colors and that paper looks gorgeous!! Also that image is darling!! I have never seen them beofre. Look at those chubby arms and legs!! How cute!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh she is just so adorable Fran, your papers look so pretty too. Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Ahh Isn't she cute,love the papers you have used the whole thing is gorgeous.

MichelleO said...

Ok, that is just the sweetest image! Looks like most every girl in my family.. we are all big boned =)
Love the card and you really rocked the sketch.
HUGS
MichelleO

Diane.W. said...

Blimey look at her chubby legs,haha!!!
The card is gorgeous,luv those papers,hmmmm....I feel a spend coming on!!!! :o)x

nessy said...

that image is so sweet fran ,can see why you love these pennyblacks!!
lovely card, as always
vanessa xx

megastamper said...

your card is really fantastic and very pretty ... wonderful coloured and great papers!!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Fran, that image is so sweet and love the papers you used with her

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Adorable card Fran...fabulous colouring and the papers are gorgeous.

Carole ;D

Nixe07 said...

This is just so adorable. Looks so cute. Great papers you have used.
Hugs, Moni

Bubbles said...

Yes Fran she sure is adorable, that is one cute stamp! Your card is gorgeous, love it!

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh girl I just love your card. The stamp is just adorable dear

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh I love chubby little girls! Beautiful card and great job with the sketch!!

debby4000 said...

Oh wow she's gorgeous, I love her chubby little legs. fabulous card, love the papers.

ink'n'rubba said...

Fran this is beautiful - I don't remember seeing this image in Dick's catalougues though - I'm going to have to take another look! Those papers are so pretty with her too.

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

beautiful card!! What a sweet image!! I run out of time, sorry for the late reaction....

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin