Monday, 30 June 2008

Fri Sketcher#8: Sarah Kay

Fri Sketcher this week is a brilliant sketch from beaI had just finished colouring 1 of the new Sarah Kay stamps I got from Glitterpot (just wish I hadn't pre-ordered the bulk of them from US back in April when I didn't know when the UK would be getting any as I am having to be patient now, knowing I could have had them sooner but hindsight is a great thing!) so this card came together really quickly for me.


Materials:

  • Images: 'My sweet Lilli' Sarah Kay stamp from Glitterpot 'Warm Wishes' hero arts 'happy everything greetings' set
  • Colouring medium: Letraset promarkers and bit of Sakura clear stardust pen on the lace trim and edges of flourishes & flowers
  • Paper:Basic grey 'Blush'
  • Others: Only flourish die I have is a long quickcutz 12" border 1 which I just cut bits from and coloured with chalk inks to match papers. Flowers and brads from stash.

17 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card. Love the romantic papers and the swirls are great. Image is adorable and beautiful coloured!! Thanks for joining in. Love from Holland.

ink'n'rubba said...

just gorgeous Fran, so pretty and beautifully coloured image. Like you I ordered from USA so have to be patient, and the one I didn't order and want is OOS already!

Camilla said...

Ohhh, this is sooo supercute! Love it! Hugs, Camilla.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is just so pretty Fran, Such a gorgeous image and I love the papers, flowers, your colouring - Everything! Like you I am waiting for them from the US and who knows when they will arrive :-( Hugs, Nikki x

megastamper said...

thank you for your card to my sketch on friday sketchers.
i´m really fascinated, your card is so wonderful and cute. i love the sarah kays and in combination with this basic grey collection really perfect!!! GREAT!!!

Jeannette said...

Super card Fran, I love those shades of blue and that image is just adorable.

Kim said...

Beautiful card. The colours are fantasic

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Fran!! Lovely colors and that image is adorable!! I just wish Korin would get hers already!! Anyday now (I hope)

mariaadams said...

She is sooo precious, Fran! A really gorgeous card. I've left a little something on my blog for you.
Maria x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Fran, she colours up beautifully and you've used some stunning colours.

craftyb said...

fab creation fran...these images are so adorable! bx

nessy said...

adorable image!! ~just love this card ~wow!! those papers are magical!!
vanessa xx

My Paper World said...

I Loe it Fran! It's really beautiful! xx

Andrea, said...

beautiful card Fran, I love the image and the papers and all those scrummy flowers. have a good day

cats whiskers said...

Oh Fran this is just so sweet, she is my favourite of the Sarah Kay stamps. I love the DP you hae used. A Great Card
Hugs Jacqui x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous card Fran...how sweet is that stamp?!!! Still waiting for mine...I ordered them all from the US! Love the papers and the swirls. Thanks for joining in FS again.
Carole ;D

Jo said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Fran....love the image and it's beautifully coloured. Papers are fab too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin