Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Fab post day

Had to share with you my fab post day today, a bit late I know, but I've not had the time today. I was lucky enough to win the blog candy draw for last week's 'Spoonful of sugar' challenge and Nikki sent me this gorgeous card along with the fab stamp I won,
Along with this my postie handed me 2 huuge parcels (don't you just love it when that happens?!). One was some of the old style penny black stamps and some other clear stamps I got off a fab US ebay lady (took 1 wk) and the rest were some envelopes, papers, flowers and bits and bobs I got off glitterpot yesterday (the main purpose of that were the pack of 100 square envelopes 15cm size, first time I've managed to find them this size and the other bits just kinda fell in with it).

Just look at them all, don't know where to start LOL
It's too late to play with them now but will try in the morning. Hmm, what first? decisions, decisions. . off to dream about it all now, night night (gosh, don't get out much do I?!).

6 comments:

Diane.W. said...

This all looks great,Have Fun!!!! :o)x

mar1ene said...

WOAHHH... enjoy those goodies Fran, Can't wait to see all the spectacular creations you make with them *Ü*

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely goodies Fran, do you mind me asking who the ebay seller was

Thanks x

MichelleO said...

oooh drooling on screen! Wonderful goodies to play with ENJOY!
HUGS
MichelleO

nessy said...

fantastic post day !! fab goodies , enjoy your playing time!!~wish we could have more days like those!!
vanessa xx

Jo said...

Wish I was your Postman....you wouldn't get anything delivered, I knick it all for myself!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin