Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Dotty Tilda - "In my thoughts"

My new marker pens seems to have kick started my mojo as I've made 2 things today; my DT ATC (which you'll see tomorrow) and also this card for the tilda & co challenge which this week is 'going dotty'. Still not got the rest of my promarkers so still limited colour palette but think I did o.k in matching it to the DP Materials:
  • Images: all magnolia stamps from the latest 'summer & sea' collection. The sentiment is from a little studio G clear set All coloured with Letraset Promarkers. stickles on wings and water plus clear glaze pen on water as well.
  • Papers: from DCWV baby boy nursery stack. The scalloped spotty green frame is scrap from a previous card - glad I didn't chuck it now!
  • Others: cuttlebug embossing border folder, ribbon, flowers and pearl brads from stash

18 comments:

Alison said...

Stunning creation Fran love it.

Diane.W. said...

This is so wonderful,just luv this lil scene!!!
I do that too,save my nestie frames!!! :o)x

Debbie said...

Fab card. Love the scene you have created. Lovely bright colours too.

Debbie x

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Fran!! I love the layout and that Tilda is adorable!! (I actually have her on the way!! I splurged and got three!!)Plus the colors are awesome!! You do a great job with the markers!

Claudia said...

gorgeous card, so wonderful. Great.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What an amazing scheme Fran and I love the colours, you have done an awesome job with your new markers! Hugs, Nikki x

Vicky said...

Such a lovely card. Great colour scheme and I love the layout!
Vicky x

Katharina said...

Oh wow Fran, this is sooooo stunning. Really enjoyed looking at this creation!!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Fran, I love the colours and the little scene. I have been resisting these stamps but I think I will just have to get them!! I got the PB Xmas ones the other day, just couldn't resist the drumming dog!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Love this card Fran, fabulous scene with the scallop frame! Love your new markers!
Carole ;o)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Fran, fabulous work with the new markers.

Shary said...

Gorgeous Fran she looks so reflective. the colouring is fab.

Rach said...

What a fab card Fran, you have done a great job colouring your Tilda. (wish i had got this one now!)
What a brilliant idea using the cut out scraps for your frame.xx

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous, so fresh and pretty, a lovely little summer scene.
maria x

ink'n'rubba said...

wonderful scene you created for Tilda with those new marker pens!

Jo said...

Another gorgeous piece of work Fran...it's fabulous!

Camilla said...

Beautiful scene you made! And your colouring is perfect! I love it!
Hugs, Camilla.

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card - love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin