Wednesday, 25 June 2008

ATC: summer in bloom

Tilda & Friends ATC theme this week is 'Summer in bloom' so nice easy one after last week's thought provoker. I decided to include an actual magnolia person this week as I've noticed my last few have only had accessories on them. So with that in mind and the fact that I had such fun making my pop up card I've done a pop-up ATC:


Front:

Inside:
Materials:
  • Stamps: All magnolia stamps except the pot of roses which is actually from a See D flower set which has been stuck in my drawer for ages but on closer inspection actual has some rather nice flower designs and bits so may get used a bit more now :D)
  • Colouring medium: letraset promarkers (again limited colours, hoping to get the rest of them today - will be stalking the postie)
  • Others: front is covered with dp from scrap box, flowers & gems from stash. wording printed with dymo. the sky background inside is from piece of dp, think from DCWV spring stack

Hope you'll join in the fun this week. Have a blooming nice day!

19 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Fran this is fab Love the idea of a pop-up ATC.

nessy said...

what a fantastic pop~up card from you ~another fab idea (always thinking out of the box) .
love the colours and i would love to be laying where tilda is ,(if not for my hayfever!!:~))~great scene!!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, love the idea of a pop up ATC.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Amazing creation...........how did you fit all that and two pop ups on an ATC??? Beautiful Fran, as always.Great colouring too!
Carole ;o)

debby4000 said...

brilliant Fran, great idea for the ATC.

esther said...

STUNNING!!! You put sooo much lovely detail into your work, you are truelly talented! This is so impressive, and a fabby idea!

Diane.W. said...

This is bloomin marvelous,lol!!! I luv the flowers :o)x

Caz said...

Fab Idea....and it is stunning. I love Tilda laying in the grass...and the grass looks so comfy too.
Caz
x

Trina said...

This is amazing!! Who whould have ever thought of a pop up ATC!!! Your layout is just perfect!! I love your coloring too!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is fabulous Fran and what a fantastic ide, Hugs, Nikki x

mariaadams said...

Your ATC is stunning,I love the pop-ups.
Maria xx

ink'n'rubba said...

It's a fabulous creation Fran! so much detail on such a small scale.

ella bella said...

wow this is stunning fantastic idea, love the scene you have created.
Tracy x

Jo said...

This is beautiful Fran. Met Nessy today and we were having a chat about this one. As she says, you're always able to think "out of the box" unlike me who is always right inside the box with the lid firmly shut lol!!

jlyne said...

Fran,I love the idea of a pop up atc.I decided to try it myself. check it out and thanks for the idea.I loved your atc.

MichelleO said...

Girl you are now queen of the pop up cards! This is adorable!
HUGS
MichelleO

Shary said...

Gorgeous Frances and a really great idea. Fab!

Kathy said...

Yeah I agree you really can think out of the box!! This card is brilliant!! When I seen it I just laughed because you are awesome with these pop-up cards!! The things you think of ~ that image with this whole scene is just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin