Friday, 6 June 2008

Aren't blogging buddies the best?

No cards to show today was busy with other stuff yesterday so still not used my new stash yet! Might try and squeeze a card in later but probably won't get to post it till late tonight or tomorrow.

However just wanted to say that blogging is just the best. Since starting this blog I have 'met' so many wonderful ladies who are so helpful and friendly yet we've never met! Perfect example of this is Diane , who out of the blue thought of me when she had an extra inkpad in her order so ordered the one distress ink colour I was missing! So I received this lovely little RAK yesterday, it was even wrapped in a big pink bow (wouldn't have expected any other colour from Diane!) and came with this dinky little card:


I've also had someone else (you know who you are and shall remain nameless ;)) offer to get me some of the gorgeous Hanglar stamps for me which I'm super excited about. I know Funky Kits will be selling them but they will be new images and won't be available till July/Aug (which is still fantastic and I can't wait to see what they come out with). I just love some of the current and older ones so can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on them and not have to ask for images.

Then to cap it all, I'v just gone and won Jo's birthday candy - how lucky can a girl get?!!

So THANK YOU just wanted everyone to know how fab you all are!

Have a lovely Friday.

5 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Aww,Fran,you are welcome,lol!!!
Thought u might like the "lil" pink bow!!!
Congrats on winning Jo's fabby blog candy,I soooo wanted that lot,haha!!! ;O)x

ink'n'rubba said...

Lucky girl Fran and you deserve it! time for some bubbly then?!?!?

nessy said...

wow!! what fab goodies from all your friends!!
(still think we need a re~count!!) ;~)LOL
vanessa xx

Kristine said...

*smile*
Have a lovely Saturday Fran!

Jo said...

It's all packed up and ready to post to you first thing Monday morning!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin