Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Night Owl

This week's ATC theme is 'birds of a feather'. So I decided to use my Magnolia owl and also the goblin moon which I've not used before and created this, which sums me up really :)

Materials:

  • Images: all Magnolia stamps, the tree branch is from the tree swing stamp off the spring club kit. coloured with Prismas/sansodor then covered the moon with 'icicles' stickles. Moon is curved and raised with foam pads as is the owl which has a decoupaged head.
  • Others: Night sky background is a piece of DCWV glitter cardstock stuck onto slightly larger silver piece of card. 'Night Owl' printed with my Dymo. Tiny star gems from stash

There's a fab Tilda with straws stamp for one lucky person who takes part this week. See ATC blog for details and the other feathery creations from the DT.

Have a good day, or if like me, a good evening/night!


15 comments:

Tova said...

Gorgeous ! Love all elements of your atc (gem, glitter, ...)

cats whiskers said...

Oh Fra this is so cute, I love that owl and what you have done with the moon
Hugs Jacqui

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran! I luv this ATC,its great,all sparkly!!!
I also have this moon stamp,unused!!! :o)x
P.S did you get your final ink pad?!

MichelleO said...

This ATC is a HOOT... sorry I had to be the first to say that! Love that moon! Really think I may need that yours is just so beautiful! Stunning!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous ATC fran

Andrea, said...

Wow this is fab Fran, great images and I love the sparkly moon

ink'n'rubba said...

Fran this is a stunner, love the shimmery moon you used with your night owl. annie x

leann said...

Love this Fran :)

Sue said...

OH wow,this is just so fabby, i have been looking through your blog and your work is fantastic,will pop back again:-)

Sue
xx

Suzanne said...

Oh Fran this is gorgeous beautiful little owl. Sue :o)

mueppi said...

Wow.......... Fran
Deine Karte ist wieder wunderschön!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful ATC, love how its night time, great sparkly moon and fab owl

Jo said...

You always come up with such original ideas! Love it!

Alison said...

Great ATC the moon is fab love it.

Leni said...

very pretty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin