Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Glorious Green / PTW lime & lilac


This weeks's Tilda & Friends ATC challenge is 'glorious green'. So used one of my new Tildas and the gorgeous little picnic basket and tulip flowers to create a sunny scene with a shimmery green background. The decision of what colours to use on my Tilda was solved when I realised I could combine the PTW challenge which this week is to use colour combo of lime and lilac.
All images are magnolia stamps which I have stamped onto white cardstock using masking technique (so basket first, followed by tilda then finally the tulips). Used Prismas to colour with lots of stickles on the flowers and glossy accents on the wine bottle. Then decided wanted a green background so rather than colouring in, I cut all around the flowers and Tilda and stuck this onto an ATC sized piece of green glitter cardstock, using 3d foam pads to give it more dimension. Thought it needed something in the corner so looked through stash and settled on a 'flowers' brad to finish it off.
Hope you like it.


23 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran.This is so pretty :o)x

Anita Knits said...

This gorgeous, so pretty.

steph said...

Gorgeous Fran! Love the flowers brad - I thought it was a little badge lol!!!! x Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Jules said...

I loved this when I saw it on the challenge blog, soooo cute!

ink'n'rubba said...

gorgeous and gloriously green! Now I do like that picnic basket .. mmm will have to get me one of those!

karin xoxo said...

so very cute.

Tova said...

Love your scene and the sparkle elements in her head !

Debbie said...

Gorgeous ATC Love the colours you have used

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Don't like it Fran... I love it!!! It's so beautiful, love the flower brad. Carole x

Kathy said...

This is beautiful!! I love how you used all the stamps and that image is one of my favorite from that group!! Beautiful colors too!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC Fran, love the images you have used and the sparkly flowers. The sewing machine is fab just wish I had more time to use it!!

All Pink girl said...

Stunning Fran ,so cutte ,love it ,Dawnx

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous, Fran! Such a sweet little scene.
Maria x

mar1ene said...

Gorgeous Fran, love her and your ATC!! xx

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh that is beautiful

cats whiskers said...

Ohhhh Fran I just love the way you have used this Tilda, I think after seeing her she may become one of my favorites. Can I come to the picnic
Hugs Jacqui x

nessy said...

cute , cute cute!! great ATC!!when`s the picnic??
vanessa xx

mueppi said...

Hi Fran,your ATC ist wonderful!

Fran, I`m from germany and speek only a little english, but I have a question to you!
Can you tell me please, where you by the wonderful Magnolia Motiv like this:
Tilda with bread an wine.
Liebe Grüße aus Düsseldorf
Gisela (mueppi)

Ella Bella said...

this is gorgeous love all the detail and tilda is adorable, beautiful work :)

leann said...

Ooooh, she's gorgeous!

Beth said...

This is adorable! I love her little picnic basket!

Jo said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Fran..it's beautiful!

Annchen said...

This is so cute .. fantastic with the sparkles on the tulips!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin