Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Sunshine Vs Cards

Helloooo! Been bad blogger last 2 days but blame it on all this gorgeous sunshine. It's been a while since we've had such lovely weather so have been making the most of it before it remembers it's the UK and goes away again, LOL Hope you've all had a sunny & warm weekend and long may it continue! (but not too hot, I love it when it's like this, sunny, warm and breezy but not baking hot sweaty sort!)


Anyway, all this lovely weather is not condusive for cardmaking so for all you wanting to see a card here is a quick one I knocked up this morning, before you all desert me and don't come back! It's another Ladybug & Friends Stamp, and just a DCWV printed cardblank with a scallop die cut frame and sentiment is a SU 'many words' (or something like that) set.

Right, off to do some errands and then think I'll complete my DT cards out in the garden. Enjoy your day!


13 comments:

Anita Knits said...

Love those frogs Fran. Great card.

All Pink girl said...

Wow fanulous card Fran ,gorgeous paers and image xxxx
we all need a little sunshine xxxx
Dawnx

nessy said...

what fun!! brings a smile in this sunny weather!! great card fran!!
vanessa xx

Diane.W. said...

Fab card & frogs! Luv the card blank,how pretty.It is quite windy & chilly here today,hope your DT work doesn't blow away,lol!!! :o)x

MichelleO said...

those frogs are really cute! Love the scallops too. Great card!

Debbie said...

Fab card Love this new stamp It's so cute

cats whiskers said...

Fran that is gorgeous card, I love that image it is so cute. A real summery card. enjoy the sun
Hugs Jacqui x

mariaadams said...

What a cute and fun card, Fran. Love those frogies!
Maria x

Shary said...

Gorgeous card Fran I love that image.

debby4000 said...

Lovely card the frogs look brilliant, I found then hard to colour.

ink'n'rubba said...

what a fun image that is! and a fabulous card - enjoy the sunshine!

Kristine said...

This is lovely Fran!
Check out my blog for some blog candy challenge!
Kristine

Jo said...

This is fab! Why is it I can never make a "quick" card...always takes me ages!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin