Thursday, 1 May 2008

Rachelle Anne Miller, Just for You

Made a quick folder the other day to house some images I promised someone. They should be getting them today so it should be safe to post now, if not pretend you didn't see it! Just printed off a sheet of Pink Petticoat paper onto light cardstock, folded and punched holes for ribbon then added round topper I made using one of the gorgeous Rachelle stamps from the 'Ladybug & friends' line I mentioned the other day (from Sir Stampalot).

I just coloured this with prismas on the wool and a bit of distress ink over the faces and grass, added lots of stickles (click on close up below) and 'just for you' is Hero Arts stamp. Matted and layered with my circle nesties (both normal and petite scallops so if anyone ever wondered what the difference in the scallops look like, here you go.)
Try to have a fab day, know some of you will have your ankle biters at home as their school is a polling station today!

6 comments:

Shary said...

Aw that's a great stamp Fran and you have done a great job making a card with it. Lovely!!!!

Diane.W. said...

OOOO! Too cute,lol!!!! :o)x

Katharina said...

Such a cutie!

wendy said...

stunning! Great stamp!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Fran, they look fabulous, I believe that stamp fell into my basket.

Jo said...

...and it's even more gorgeous in real life!! Thanks Fran, I love getting post from you!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin