Friday, 9 May 2008

PTW: 'Queen for the day' - no stamping whatsoever!

PTW this week was another fab tutorial from Claudia, which I managed to do this time. It's a lovely accordian fold card which once I lined with papers felt like it didn't need much else so for this card no stamping was involved!!

Ended up routing through my stash of chipboards/diecuts/stickers and found some which fitted the card. I am a sucker for them as they look so lovely but then once I get them home never seem to use them as I feel like I haven't 'made it' if I've not done any stamping or colouring!

I should really have a massive clear out and try and sell all these bits plus loads of other 'impulse buys' I've got over the years, but then I keep thinking I might use them one day, like now LOL!

Anyway, here it is, (shame I didn't do a bit of stamping on it else I could have entered it into Wednesday stamper too as the theme over there is 'Diva' which would have been perfect).
Materials:
  • Images: all chipboard pieces from pack called 'Domestic Queen' by 'etcetera' from Provocraft
  • Papers: from papermania 'the big one' 'Temptations' pack
  • Others: text printed off Dymo, ribbon and gems from stash.


18 comments:

Andrea, said...

Brilliant card Fran, love the papers

MichelleO said...

OHHH I have this die cut tooooo I had to have it, then it just sits there with the others waiting to be used! Love the card it is wonderful, and she is really perfect for the size and colors.

BTW... you music always makes me smile... we have the same taste!

Diane.W. said...

Oooo...Fran I LUV this!!!!
I think I need to wear a crown when I do the housework,it might encourage me,lol!!! ;O)x

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card realy stylish ,Dawnxx

Jo said...

This is fabulous Fran!

Debsg said...

What an unusual card - it's fab. Deb x

Kathy said...

What an awesome card!! I totally love your image and that ribbon is beautiful!! Nice job (I haven't gotten to this challenge yet!)

My Little Space said...

Great card, very stunning!

Mandy

wendy said...

beautiful card Fran!

Leonie said...

Your card looks great!!

~ Leonie ~

Glitter Monkey said...

Oh lush, lush, lushilicious! I am totally with you on clearing out the no longer used stuff. I have things I bought when I first started crafting that I would NEVER buy now - but I still keep it! Why, why, why? Lol Lynn x

steph said...

Great card Fran! Lovely papers! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

kraftykathy1 said...

what a fun card, and no stamping- could not tell must be all that amazing paper

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Super card, love it!

Kelly said...

Adorable card, Fran. I love all of the folds!

Kristine said...

Wow Frances! This was so cool!!

sulie said...

I love this chipboard set... your graet card gives me ideas how to use it best!

Claudia Rosa said...

gosh i love this card fran

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin