Monday, 5 May 2008

Not in Challenge mood

Can't seem to get in the mood for any of the challenges today. Think the weather's affecting my mood. It's been an overcast, muggy day today. Hope you've all fared a bit better.

Hasn't affected my stash buying though! Got some fab bits from Papermill. They've started stocking some Penny Black stamps in the Liverpool branch now, prices aren't too bad and the main thing is, I get to take them home with no waiting! - so ended up getting 'constellations' and the 'salutation' set. Also got some of the new Papermania paper pads(yes, more) and brads, just couldn't resist LOL.

Blogger is still playing up on me, I'm not getting any comment notifications by email but the comments are there, I just have to look myself but am only looking on my recent posts. So if anyone has commented on an older post I may not 'see' you. Anyone else having problems or is it just me?!

Anyway, shall leave you with a quick card I put together, nothing amazing, just basic colouring with a bit of nesties to layer it with so at least there's something for you to look at. Hopefully my mojo will return full force tomorrow as I've got to do my DT card and ATC. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend break even if the weather has been less then great.

Materials:

  • Image: ' give me a hug' Ladybug & friends stamp coloured with prismas and a bit of stickles 'big hug' cuddly buddly stamp
  • Others: spotty pearlescent card blank from stash as is the sticky ribbon.


8 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow for a quick card this is stunning .. love the backing paper and that image is just gorgeous .. where did you get it?? Haven't got myself any of the rachelle miller designs yet .. but looking at this card very tempted ... stunning

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran,love the layout.

Diane.W. said...

Those images are gorgeous!Luv your card.
That sentiment is excellent!!! :o)x

Katharina said...

Hi Fran, know exactly what you mean... the fab weather stopps creativity..hihi
love your card as always :)

nessy said...

so ,so cute!! doen`t look like a quick one!!!
haven`t done any crafting for days!!
vanessa xx

ink'n'rubba said...

gorgeous image you've used on this card, I want! got no mojo here either but at least we have the sunshine!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love your new stamp and you've coloured it perfectly

MichelleO said...

I think you card is precious... I think I am going to blame the weather for my creativity loss today too. Here it is Gray, drizzle... just rain and get it over we need rain not yuck! =) I do like the card though!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin