Wednesday, 7 May 2008

New Challenge Blog and some fab post

No more cards from me today, but do need to spread the word about a new challenge blog starting this Friday, find it hereIt should be right up my street, as it requires stamping and you know how I love my stamps :D.


Been an absolutely beautiful day again, which isn't so great for crafting as I want to be outside. Still no sign of my Magnolia shabby chic stamps so am getting worried now (I really think it's time for one of my orders to go wrong as I've had 100% no probs so far - it can't last can it?!) however did get some fab post; this cute folder card stuffed with some images I don't have, from Jo (we did a little swap). Thanks Jo, I'll try not to take it personally that you sent me a monkey pulling a raspberry, 'Thhhhrrgh' to you too!!!!! (I do love these Stampendous monkeys, only have 1, may have to rectify that soon ) also please ignore my messy desk in the background was busy trying to finish card for the CCT blog tomorrow.
Right, best go bring the washing in before the evening dew gets at it! Have a good evening.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Don't know if you seen but congrats on winning some blog candy at Sugar Nellie!! I recognize quite a few lucky people!! How cool - the new stamps look adorable!!

(Just thought I would return the favor since you let me know that I won - LOL)

Debbie said...

Hi Fran .. I have a few of the little monkeys if you'd like me to stamp some up for you ...let me know
Debbie
:-)))

kraftykathy1 said...

fun image, cute card

Ila said...

Love that monkey...fabulous card!!

Leonie said...

Hi Frances,

So kind of you for telling me I've won, I already knew because she emailed me. Thank you for thinking of me!!

I will take a look tomorrow at the new challenge blog!!

~ Leonie

ink'n'rubba said...

great candy! and a tidy desk, well compared to mine!

Jo said...

Glad it arrived OK. Actually, you're gonna kill me for saying it, but that little cheeky chappie reminded me of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin