Thursday, 1 May 2008

My Paperworld: A warm hello

Back again. I know, 3 posts in 1 day, what's wrong with me?! Though to be fair the last 2 cards were made a few days ago. This one was made this morning. I told you I loved Rachelle's stamps, here's another quick one (and I do mean quick, usually takes me best part of a day by the time I've finished messing about with the layout, colouring etc) using THE most adorable bunny rabbit. Used the sketch over on My Paperworld, just flipped it upside down.

Materials:

  • Image: 'for you' Ladybug & friends stamp coloured with prismas/sansodor and stickles all over (need some more soon, I love that stuff!) Sentiment is from Hero arts set (had for ages, I just love the font on this set)
  • Papers: Papermania 'retro floral' pack
  • Others: flowers, brads and pearl gems from stash
Off to finish my Ismaki card but no more posts today now, need to save some for tomorrow and the weekend seeing as I won't get much time to make anything then and I like to try to post 1 card a day just so that you all have something to look at if you happen to pop over! Have a good bank hol weekend.

15 comments:

All Pink girl said...

So cute ,just love the stamp and the colours to ,Dawnxxx

Bubbles said...

What gorgeous cards Fran, as always I might add!! Love the images, especially 'The Cook' he's fab!

Kathy said...

That image is adorable!! I love the colors you used - makes me feel cheery!!

My Paper World said...

I LOVE it Fran! That bunny is adorable, and as usual your colouring looks stunning!
Thanks for using the sketch!
Nicola xx

Charith said...

I totally agree with you Frances... that bunny is THE most adorable! Beautiful card!

mariaadams said...

How cute is that bunny! Gorgeous card with a lovely Summery feel, Fran.
Maria x

MichelleO said...

Ohhh I so want some of these stamps! Got an order in... Your work is just so wonderful, and this card is perfect.

malieta said...

Your card is beautiful and that stamp is so darn cute!
malieta:)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous work with the stamp, gorgeous card.

ink'n'rubba said...

ooo what a gorgeous image and your colouring is just right for it!

Donalda's Blog said...

this is adorable i love the stamp too so cute

Angie C said...

Such a pretty card and your stamped image looks great - lovely colouring and such a cute image

Jo said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and you've coloured it beautifully!

Shary said...

Gorgeous Fran I love the way you have coloured in the beautiful image.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin