Thursday, 22 May 2008

'Best of Friends'

On a roll today, have made 2 more cards (subconscious must know I need to unleash my craftiness before it get's bottled up for work at the weekend =) ).

This one I started last night and finished this morning. It's using the sketch over on Friday Sketchers and also fits the 'animal' theme over on DCM. So have just made it in time as both will have new challenges up tomorrow!


Materials:

  • Images:'Best of Friends' Ladybug & Friends stamp coloured with prismas with liberal sprinkling of stickles - don't know what I'd do without that stuff! Sentiment from Hero Arts set
  • Papers: BG 'Pheobe' pad
  • Others: Quickcutz scallop border die used. Flowers, brads and gem from stash.

Finally starting to stop hoarding and saving my 'nice' papers and am using them more now! Now I just have the problem of an ever expanding scrap box. Also think I need to have another craft room clean. 'Things' have started to build up again and need to find new homes for my latest batch of stamps and bits- you know what I mean ;)?!

11 comments:

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous card! Love the stamp too! I know what you mean about hoarding! I've been having a sort of my new stamps today too! Thanks for joining in FS challenge.

Carole =]

Jo said...

Now it's funny you should show a card with this stamp....I gave in and bought a couple of them and they arrived today!! Fabulous card. Can you come and sort out my craft space please...I've got no room left!

Kathy said...

Oh Fran this is beautiful!! I love that image and the colors are truly fab!! Nice card!!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is really awesome.
Absolutely lovely.

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Very beautiful card, love all those colors. The image is great coloured and so cute! Thanks for joining in!

Diane.W. said...

Luv this,the papers are fab & adorable image :o)x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the papers and stamps. Hoarding isn't that what crafters do, nice to hear you could smell the lilacs too. Left you award on my blog.

Kathy said...

This is lovely - hreat image and lovely colours, sooooo cute

mar1ene said...

Another gorgeous one! wasn't too sure about these animal ones.. but once again you make me see a different side of things.. oh well, guess will have to go shopping again :D

marlene x

ink'n'rubba said...

ah, so cute! love how you have coloured this image and the sprinkle of sparkle too!

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous card, Fran! Know exactly what you mean about hoarding!!
Maria xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin