Thursday, 29 May 2008

Another folder card, 2 challenges

Here's the other card I managed to complete last night. Really liked the last folder card I did (below this one) as it's so quick to fold and make up. I still had lots of DP left over from my CCT card but used a pale green card base this time and it does change the look so hopefully you won't get sick of looking at the same colours again!


Used the sketch on this week's Friday Sketchers and as I used a summery nellie stamp (yep, the 4th of my 6 Sweet Ebony stamps, just 2 more to use) it fits the first challenge over on Spoonful of sugar (summer time theme).

Materials:

  • Images: 'flowers' Sugar Nellie stamp from the 'Sweet art ebony' range cut out and watercoloured with distress inks with stickles on the flowers. Image is actually raised on 3d foam but can't tell from photo. 'just for you' from hero arts set
  • Papers/Card: as per my last card below this
  • Others: used circle nestabilities for the circles and swiss dots embossing folder on pink piece. Flowers/brad from stash. Was supposed to stick 2 more gems top right of card but forgot before I took photo!


24 comments:

Kathy said...

Fran - your coloring is gorgeous!! I love this card!! Beautiful paper and beautiful colors!!

Deb said...

another fantastic folder card, it is gorgeous, such a great image too!
thanks for playing along!

Diane.W. said...

Fab colouring & great folder :o)x

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous! love this new image and still playing with the one I won until the others arrive!

mar1ene said...

STUNNING!! love the colours you've used on her.. fantastic :D

Marlene x

Jennifer said...

Hi Fran,
I love your cards, you're very talented. In fact, if you visit my blog you'll find that I've just given you an award for your inspiration. Thank you.
Jennifer x
here

Debbie said...

Gorgeous folder card love the colours. Thanks for playing along this week :)

MichelleO said...

Wow she is gorgeous! Really cute card and looks so different from the last!
HUGS
MichelleO

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is gorgeous Fran. Your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining in the challenge. Hugs, Nikki x

Camilla said...

Wow!! Another stunning card from you!! The image is so beautiful, and great with the glitter you've added! Hugs, Camilla.

kraftykathy1 said...

I agree, your coloring is fab

Wenche said...

This is very nice! I like the motive and your coloring is beautiful

Marlou said...

gorgeous card, really beautiful :) thanks for joining in the challenge :) x

Sue said...

Wow, it's stunning,love the way you colour your images,they look fab:-)

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Oh Fran...this is so sweet, I love it! Fabulous colouring and paper. Thanks so much for trying my sketch at FS.

Carole :D

nessy said...

love the image ~two "great" minds think alike!!(not the first time we have used the same image!!)
gorgeous card fran, pretty papers,fab colouring!!
vanessa xx

Suzanne said...

Another gorgeous folder and I just love the colours. Sue :o)

Nixe07 said...

Another great card. Love the colours and that cute image.
Hugs, Moni

Jo said...

Fabulous! These stamps are so pretty and you've done a wonderful job with her :)

megastamper said...

oh what a cute and really fantastic card ... the coloration is so wonderful and all very pretty.

Bubbles said...

Fabulous card Fran, your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining our challenge.
Joanne x

traciejane said...

wow fabulousw work Fran, I love thes new images and you've coloured her beatifully - stunning :-)x

KimberlyG said...

Very pretty card! What a darling image and your coloring is simply beautiful! Wonderful job with the challenge! :D

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous! I love it all!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin