Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Going dotty

No not me but this week's ATC theme. So anything with dots on your ATC. I'm trying to use a different Tilda on my ATCs every week. This week went for a Tilda with a biggish dress that I could turn dotty and I liked the look of this one.


Materials:

  • Image: 'tilda with straw hat' cut & coloured with a bit of everything this week, made her dress dotty. Added white highlights with a white ink pen, aqua stickles to her wings and hairbows. Curved Tilda and stuck her down with foam pads running down the middle of her only, either side of her is stuck flat onto the ATC.
  • Paper: just a bright scrap piece which had dots on it.
  • Others: 2 brads from stash and hand written 'miss dotty' cut with SU word window punch

Have a nice day, looks like it's going to be another warm, sunny one here :)

17 comments:

Jo said...

This is great Frances....love the colours you've used and how you've done her dress!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love the vibrant colours, nice card

Tova said...

very tonic colors, love your ATC

Alison said...

Oh gorgeous, this is stunning. You have also reminded me I have those papers too.

Debbie said...

Fab ATC fran I love the way you have paper pieced tildas dress.
Thank you for my Birthday card and the images they are fab.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Love this one Fran - colours are fab! Thanks for your comments.

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, I love the colours and her dress is great

mar1ene said...

Stunning once again Fran!! love it :)

Marlene x

Shary said...

Great ATC and her spotty dress is so pretty.

Kathy said...

I love the colors you used - it makes me smile!! Very cute!!

I just wanted to let you know that you brought me back a bit when I got on your blog Phill Collins "I can feel it coming in the air tonight" was on and that was my song for my first gymnastics routine like 25 years ago!!! I had to call all my girls in to hear it!! Thanks for the memory flashback!!!!

Diane.W. said...

She's so luvly & bright!!! :o)x

leann said...

Even though you were horrid about me & the postie I have to say this is rather lovely ;)

Love EVERYTHING else too, but have 4 million & 2 things I should be doing right now, so will come back & comment on them later!

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous, Fran. Love the dotty dress.
Maria x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant Fran, love the dotty dress.

nessy said...

lovely bright , spotty ATC fran!!!
the dress is fab!!
vanessa xx

ink'n'rubba said...

lovin Tilda's dotty dress and a fab ATC - still going dotty here, but pc seems to be sorted! annie x

Etha said...

That's just too cute, I LOVE how her shoes shine :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin