Friday, 25 April 2008

Tagged twice

O.K I got tagged by Carole a few days ago but was putting off trying to think but then Jo's gone and tagged me with the same thing so I'd best not put it off any longer! I have to answer the following questions:

1.If a movie was being made of your life, who would you like to be cast to play yourself and why?2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with and your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with. Who would they be and why?
3. What are your three favourite craft products?
4. If you could invent something to do anything, what do you think it would be?
5. What are the last three books that you read?
6. QVC or Create and Craft?
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?


Right, here goes (try to pretend you're interested o.k!)

1. Well, if I was limited to choosing chinese actresses that are well known to UK/US audiences I'd be stuffed - Michelle Yeoh(was a bond girl) too action/old, that one in Grey's Anatomy?!! doesn't look like me, Zhang Zhi Yee (crouching tiger actress) - I wish, but too young and skinny! Anymore? I can't think of any, can you?! If you could suspend your disbelieve then I would probably go for Sandra Bullock just because I like her both in terms of looks and personality and she comes across as a very grounded person who doesn't take herself too seriously.

2. Hmm, desert island, so some eye candy I think and off the top of my head I'd say Keanu Reeves - man of few words, can do action but also sensitive, and those eyes Mmm (could list many more but would need more time to think of ultimate 1 so Keanu will do for this!). As for least favourite, can't think of anyone in particular but probably any of the celebs who are 'famous' but for no apparant reason or talent e.g big brother type people


3. Only 3?! O.k, Stamps and inkpads (can't have one without the other), my prismacolour pencils, Cuttlebug (that would include all dies and embossing folders :) )

4. Bank account that was self replenishing then could indulge in crafting, spending time with Hubby, family & friends and travel the world.

5. Erm been crafting mainly but the last two have been a Nora Roberts one and Elizabeth Gaskell's 'North and South' (after rewatching the DVD oh Richard Armitage in that is yummy too)

6. QVC but haven't watched for a while now, too much Dawn Bibby and kits which are just cut and paste.

7. DCWV but dovecraft would be a good cheaper alternative.

8. Don't really have one about from seeing the odd celeb here and there, oh and did have a footballer, Jason McAteer as a customer at our old take away. I know, very lame.

Right that was too difficult and I'm probably too late in passing this on so will leave it open to whoever would like to have a go, be my guest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin