Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Last minute bug for Wednesday Stamper

Think I've just made it for the challenge over on Wednesday Stamper with about 2 hours to spare! The theme is to use Insects which was perfect excuse for me to use my 'bugs life' set from Crafty Secrets. Their stamps appeal to the vintage/distressed side of me which likes to come out every now and again, so look away if you only like the cute stuff :) . Still never as happy with these as my cute cards, think I need more practice.

Materials:

  • Images: stamps and sentiment from 'bugs life' Crafty Secrets clear stamp set. stamped & embossed with clear embossing powder and water coloured with stardust pens and distress inks. inked edges of image and card with distress inks.
  • Papers: K & Co and William Morris pad from Joanna Sheen backed onto teal cardstock.
  • Others: copper brads form stash



11 comments:

My Paper World said...

It's a great image Fran! I love your bug card!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is wonderful. What a great stamp. Love this card.

Hermine said...

Its fabulous, love those bugs!!

Diane.W. said...

Really nice! luv the insect theme too,great idea!!!! :o)x

DymphieM said...

Wonderful bugs!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous stamp Fran, those bugs are so cute and great colouring

nessy said...

great card!!(as as always)~is that another new stamp?? tut tut!!
vanessa xx

All Pink girl said...

Brilliant card fran fabulous colouring
if you get chance will you please email me there is a link on my blog ,hugs Dawnxx

Jo said...

Wonderful image Fran and love the card!

ink'n'rubba said...

maybe it's cute distressed! definately an unusual image though and a fab card.

mariaadams said...

These are FAB bugs, as is the card.
Maria x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin