Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Ismaki #14: "Ta-Da!!!!"

Another fab Ismaki sketch, this week set by Kianel. Some weeks I find easier than others, this being one of them and I actually like the finished card too (which isn't always the case :/).
My High Hopes stamps arrived today, fab service from Tina as usual. Just have to mount them all onto EZ first, but I did quickly use my new jungle leaves for this card as I needed something for the top 2 bits and thought they were perfect. Main image is one of my 'old' High Hopes which I hadn't used yet (case of 'eyes bigger than my belly' syndrome when it comes to me & stamps)
Materials:
  • Images: 'possum pals' & 'jungle leaves corner' High Hopes stamps. coloured with prismas/sansodor. Glossy accents over leaves and stickles over flowers. 'Ta-da' printed off pc and cut with SU word window punch.
  • Papers: Papermania 'creative tones' packs. 1 sheet from olivine essence and 1 from antique cream. Like these packs as designs are the same in these, just different colours so can mix & match Ripped edges as wanted a rougher finish.
  • Others: eyelets, twine, flowers, brad & gems from stash

Right, off to finish my DT card for CCT then will do battle with the EZ foam (although the tip of sprinkling baby powder over it before cutting is very good I seem to get the powder all over the stamps and then have to phaff with cleaning all of them too so I rather just get sticky scissors instead and clean the 1 thing ;D)

47 comments:

Fanny said...

super marrante l'image ..j'adore trop belle!

Valérie said...

Very beautiful card ! I love the colors and the stamp so funny ! Very, very great work !

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great card, such funny mouses!!! Great how you put it together, love it!

sonia.a said...

fabulous!
i love your card!
so pretty!

Annchen said...

Oh, what a funny card .. fabulous!

megastamper said...

WOW - i´m really speechless and that´s so unusual for me *lol ...your card is so marvellous and fantastic ... i´m falling in love!!!
hugs, bea

mar1ene said...

Ooo gorgeous! lovely papers and that stamp is such fun!

Marlene x

sonic said...

waouh elle est adorable et très drôle !!!

Galaxy Girl - my Stamp Galaxy Blog... said...

oh wow, I love this one. I can't believe that I've missed out on such wonderful work. Looking forward to catching up with your blog.

Kay SBS8

Caramellia said...

This is so cute !

Anita Knits said...

Great card, love the image. Haven't got any high hope stamps, they are lovely.
If you send me your email address on my blog, I'll pass on a couple of patterns for crochet flowers, if you look on my blog there is a lovely one I did for my daughter, it is really easy to do.
Anita

Kathy said...

How cute!! I love your interpretation of the sketch!! I love it... The leaves and the stamp great fit!!

Shary said...

Great images!! And your card is fab!

Iris said...

WOW, I love your Card!!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Frances, love those cute little possums. Nikki x

mu42800 said...

elel est magnifique tacarte, que ce soit les feuille le tampon au mileu les rubans totu est superbe
bizz Mu

Agnes said...

Great card very nice colors!

Deb said...

Love your card Fran, those hanging possoms (is that what they are?) are fantastic and I love your shiny leaves. Fab card!

100drine said...

Superbe ! J'adore les feuilles, elles ressortent trop bien

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Great card - I love it! The leaves are perfect!

Suzanne said...

This is such a fun stamp and works so well with this sketch. Sue :o)

maodren said...

Trés joli et trés original
J'aime beaucoup

Tova said...

Cute card !

michtou said...

comme c'est mignon!!!

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh this card is so cute !!!!!! I ordered some stamps from High Hopes but haven't gotten them yet. I can't wait to get my first order though

Maya said...

Love it!!
Fabulous card!!

Hugs from Maya

Andrea, said...

This is fabulous Fran, I love those stamps

titisonia said...

so wonderful
i love it
so fun

nessy said...

wow -you are on a roll~ your cards just get better and better!!
also your sense of humour shows, in your cards!!
adorable card!!
hugs ,vanessa xx

COCO said...

so mimi !!!!!! i love it !!!

ink'n'rubba said...

great card, and such a cute image! your colouring is fabulous and all the little bits and pieces make a stunning card!

cricri said...

very beautiful card

Beth said...

This is brilliant! The colours all work so well together and the stamp is great!

CC said...

wow, this is a wonderful card, great.

Jo said...

This is fab Fran! Really lovin these stamps :)

Gwen said...

Wow this is truly incredible!!! I have missed being able to visit your blogg :(

Lily said...

Génial, j'adore ta carte elle est vraiment rigolote !

Chatdoro said...

trop trop marrante ta carte, j'adore..... bises chatdoro

Katharina said...

Ohhhhh WOW Fran!!!! this is a absolutely extraordinary card!!! You really got my attention with this one!!! Super!!

vanilleco said...

j'adore le tampon ! très originale

stephscrap87 said...

waouh,fantastic,I love your card!!! the stamp is so funny!!!
great colors!!!

Jay Jay said...

Hihihi how cute is this? Wonderful!!

Marsup said...

I love your funny card!

manue said...

Such a cute and funny card!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Gorgeous card, I like the way you used the papers, the design is really well thought out!

kiki said...

j'adore !!
très belle carte et très drôle !
kiki :)

louisevbg said...

Love this funny card. It's so cute.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin