Thursday, 3 April 2008

Ismaki #13

Another fab sketch over on Ismaki this week,with the added options of having 3 flowers and at least 5 words on your card. Managed to do both and for the first time, I've managed to stick quite close to the sketch.

Materials:
  • Images: Hanglar image off my blog candy win (sooo love these stamps just wish they were available outside of Norway/Sweden) coloured with my new favourite of prismas followed by a bit of pearlescent watercolours (my cheap alternative to twinkling H2O's). Added glossy accent and glamour dust to the heart. Circle sentiment from SU circle of friendship set and 'Happy B'day from a 'See D' set.
  • Papers: finally used some of my Basic Grey 'two scoops' paper pad.
  • Others: scallop edge cut with revolution 12" border die, circle with my Nesties. Gems, pearl brads and flowers from stash.

26 comments:

manue said...

Your card is very pretty!

Kathy said...

Very cute!! I love your dp paper and that image is adorable!! I wish the same thing!!! They have to start sending them out, huh??
Anyway your coloring looks fab!!

Marge Robertson said...

Gorgeous papers; darling card!!!

Marge SBS8

Valérie said...

Very beautiful card ! I love the colors and the stamp ! So pretty ! Very great work !

titisonia said...

very pretty card so lovely

Iris said...

Lovely card

poupette said...

très belle carte

theysaywordscanbleed said...

that is so adorable!

Arlene,
Gig Harbor florist

Deb said...

Fantastic card Fran, love the image, they are so adorable. That is a great sentiment stamp too!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, Fran love the papers and she's so cute.
I forgive you for being pedantic, glad someone told me I knew something was wrong but wasn't sure what.

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card,soft colours :o)x

Andrea, said...

Another fabulous card Fran, I love those papers

Karin said...

Beautiful Card !

Katharina said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I have to stop by at your blog more often, your works are getting even more extraordinary!

mu42800 said...

superbe carte ...
bizz Mu

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great card!! Everything goes so well together. Love this Hanglar girl!!

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely card, that Hanglar image is gorgeous

Tara x

sonic said...

Très jolie carte !! le tampon est vraiment sympa !!

megastamper said...

oh frances, your card is soooo lovely and cute. your coloration ist really wonderful.

nefertiti said...

very lovely card!

Sandra said...

Lovely card! Love the stamp.

Joan and Amy said...

Very nice...I love this background paper. Joan

Marsup said...

Oh! So lovely!

COCO said...

so pretty card !!!!

Beth said...

This is great! I love the stamp!

Jo said...

Oh, what a cutie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin