Monday, 14 April 2008

Happy Bear-day


Just a quick card today as I've been out today, glorious sunny day that it was. I wanted to try and do the Sweet sugar challenge that was set 2 weeks ago but am a bit late as the new one is up now! Anyway, the old challenge was to make a 2 cards for boys/men. Seeing as the new challenge is up now I've just made the one, with my neglected LCR stamp, and quickly put this together. 2 weeks obviously isn't long enough for me LOL. Won't bother with a materials list as it's just patterned card base with cuttlebug embossing folder ontop plus all the bits that you can see.
Also been naughty and bought more stamps, it really is an addiction with no cure. Just glad most of them come unmounted these days as my craft room is getting fuller by the minute (hubby says our house tilts under the strain!) Just have to be very patient now as they aren't shipping till June,. . . . uhhh, the suspense is killing me.
Off to ink up some more stamps :D

11 comments:

Jo said...

Fab card Fran...love what you've done with the embossing folder. More stamps? what you?....never!!! I've ordered quite a few in the last couple of days as well but I'd have to go some to catch up with you!!

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely card, that bear is so cute, I really should ink mine up!!! Wish I could buy stamps, on a ban with spending until our kitchen finished :o(

Tara x

Suzanne said...

Oh this Teddy is just soo sweet. RSA no not repedative strain injury lol..rubber stamp addiction... I think we need a group!!! Sue :o)

Debbie said...

Fab card The bear stamp is way to cute

Kelly said...

It IS an addiction, but we don't really want a cure, do we? :) Cute card!

kraftykathy1 said...

just love your work, another great creation

Ila said...

This is Fabulous!! love that bear image!!

Vicki May said...

Real cute card x

Diane.W. said...

Just so cute!!! :o)x

Anita Knits said...

Great card.

Like your hubbys comment, mine is just the same, except it gets more irritated by the plastic storage boxes. After a trip to Ikea yesterday I had to hide the boxes under the settee. Now my girls have the same addition (love boxes and anything crafty), but it is a great one, beats smoking.

Nancy said...

Wonderful Card ... that bear is ADORABLE !!

Thanks for popping by my blog ..:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin