Thursday, 10 April 2008

CCT: Things that have wings

It's Thursday again, which means time for another CCT challenge. This week's is 'things with wings'.

So lots to choose from as Tildas have wings but my High Hopes have got my attention this week and I can't seem to stop ! Wanted to keep this simple as the image itself just makes me smile and didn't want to detract from it. However it took me just as long to put this together than my more 'collagey' ones, go figure!

Materials:

  • Image: 'wingin it duck' High Hopes stamp, coloured (what little there is!) with prismas/pearlescent watercolour
  • Card: green pearlescent card embossed most of it with cuttlebug folder then scored line across with Scorpal
  • Other: Text written with Dymo. Gems & ribbon from stash.

19 comments:

Shary said...

He's great and so is your card.

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh Frances what a super stamp. So great. Lovely card.

Kerryn said...

that is such a cute image!! lovely card.

Katharina said...

A lovely card Fran! And i also love this super sweet HHRS duck! Great choice!

nessy said...

hi fran ~another fun , fab card from you!!
vanessa xx

Diane.W. said...

Luv this duck!!!!
Thanx for your comments :o)x

Kathy said...

That is so cute!! What a darling image!! I LOVE the look of that paper run through the cuttlebug - I will have to try that!!!

mar1ene said...

Awww.. this card made me laugh, its so cute
Fabby job Fran, love it!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, such a fab image, he is such fun! What do you use to score your line under your embossed dots, it is so perfect, I haven't worked it out yet!

Deb said...

doh, just read in your list, scorpal, obviously need one of those then!

leann said...

This one made me smile too Fran!
Love it :)

Nixe07 said...

Oooh, this is so cute. Lovely card, makes me smile too.

Hugs
Moni

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fran, that stamp is so cute and I love the green

Debbie said...

Fab card The HH duck is so cute

Annchen said...

I love this duck! Wonderful card

Sarah said...

He's lovely!! Great card and layout.
xx :0)

ink'n'rubba said...

what a fab card! love the dotty embossing too.

Alison said...

Sooooo cute just love it.

Jo said...

I just love this card! So cute...must admit I thought it was a Whipper Snapper when I first saw it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin