Thursday, 17 April 2008

CCT: It's a Man's world

Theme this week over on CCT, is as the title says, something for the guys (or boys). Always found them hard to do until recently. High Hopes in particular, with all their animal and jungle stamps, I find are great for the guys. Used Leo (who I've had for a while and is one of their older stamps) and kept it simple as men don't do fussy do they!


Materials:
  • Image: 'Leo' HH stamp coloured with lots of prismas/sansodor. I couldn't tell you which ones as I used a bunch of them and coloured him to within inch of his life as I couldn't get the right colour I was after! Still think he's a bit dirty looking but nevermind! glossy accent on his nose and white pen over his cheeks and around mane.
  • Paper: Basic Grey 'Archiac' pad. love this pad.
  • Others: sentiment typed with Dymo then added some metal snaps and giant eyelet as it's for hubby and he likes metal embellies, didn't think gems would look right on a guy card.

There's a fab stamp up for grabs this week, so make sure you enter (see CCT for details).

25 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Fran, I love that stamp he's so cute and you have coloured him perfectly. I hope you don't have to change your blog and name, what a pain!!

Stempelchaotin said...

So gorgous card. Brilliant stamp. Love them.

ink'n'rubba said...

Fabulous card Fran and your colouring in great! love the text you added too!

Debbie said...

Fab card fran Love this stamp he is so cute

Jo said...

Wonderful card Fran!

fairymadjo said...

wow its very stunning, jo x

Kelly said...

Of course you don't have to move. I agree - they're being silly! Cute lion card, too. :)

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Amazing card - love Leo!

Shary said...

Great card Fran and I love the sentiment.

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love Leo, and love the large eyelet, so perfect for a blokey!

Anesha said...

Wonderful card.

nessy said...

ooooh he is very "king of the jungle"!! fab
hey don`t you change your blog name -you are FRANMADE - make them change there`s!! LOL
vanessa xx

debby4000 said...

Fran he's gorgeous and I love the sentiment brilliant.

craftyb said...

Hi fran, I love your card. Perfect colouring; and I love play on words like this - very clever! bx

Ila said...

What a Fabulous man card!! I love your tent card and the way you colored Leo is wonderful!!
Strange someone should even think about approaching you on your blog title...since it is your own name...Some people....

Diane.W. said...

This card is fab,I sooo want a Leo stamp now,oh Fran!!! :o)x

mariaadams said...

Isn't he handsome! Gorgeous 'man' card, Fran!
Maria x

traciejane said...

Fabulous card Fran I love Leo he's great - Im gonna have to invest in some of those lovely High Hope Stamps - love the sentiment :-)xs

ink'n'rubba said...

you stay put Fran! we love your FranMade blog and you were here first! annie x

mar1ene said...

Top card and fabulous image and colouring!!

To true you'll stay put! some ppl just lead sad little (jealous) lives..

Marlene x

leann said...

Grrr to the nasty one ~ let me know if you want me to sort her out for you ;)

Love this card ~ total stunner!

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great original card, great colouring!!

Katharina said...

Lovely Fran!!! You are so good with the HHRS! Fabulous card.

Kathy said...

I love this card!! Great paper and the image is so cute!! I love your coloring on this card!! Nice job..

bastelkueken said...

so fantastic with the lion - wonderful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin